MSX Fair Nijmegen 2014 registration opened

MSX Fair Nijmegen 2014 registration opened

by Manuel on 26-11-2013, 22:12
Topic: Events

On Saturday the 25th of January the ninth annual MSX fair Nijmegen is to be held in its usual location, wijkcentrum Hatert. The fair was announced in September, as of now participants can register their booths. The first standholders have already been revealed:

Of course, MSX Resource Center will be there as well with T-Shirts, Girlies and MSX Mints. See you all there!

Relevant link: MSX fair Nijmegen website

By OeiOeiVogeltje

OeiOeiVogeltje's picture

26-11-2013, 22:40

WIJ zijn er uiteraard ook bij !!!!!!
MET een QUIZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

27-11-2013, 08:56

Yay...!

I'll have to replace the photo of the Wijkcentrum, because they did some rebuilding of (parts of) it as we discovered last year.

By WORP3

Hero (654)

WORP3's picture

13-12-2013, 21:25

What the hell, who did came up with that name Question They were better of using the old name !

13-12-2013, 22:13

What name? And what was the old name, you think?

By WORP3

Hero (654)

WORP3's picture

14-12-2013, 00:03

Looking at your reaction I guess that it was already named "Hatert" Shocked!, oooo boy Big smile
Probably I didn't noticed it before but with that new giant sign above the door I can't really get around it anymore Big smile
And now you are going to tell me that the name is named after something ?

Btw, don't get me wrong, I don't have any problem with a name like that but I do find it somewhat funny Wink

14-12-2013, 00:29

It's named like that from the start, because it's in the city part called Hatert and that one is actually based on an ancient village with the same name which was there before it was swallowed by Nijmegen. See also http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatert for full history, which is actually interesting :)

Oh, and I lived there too.

07-01-2014, 17:19

So, any more registrations, people? So far it's not that much yet! The fair is already in a few weeks!

By WORP3

Hero (654)

WORP3's picture

09-01-2014, 12:17

Isn't Martijn from Revival Studios coming to the fair ?

09-01-2014, 13:07

The list of booths is always up-to-date, so... not that I know of so far...

By Repair-Bas

Repair-Bas's picture

10-01-2014, 17:11

If somebody has some msx2 hardware, working or not working i want to buy it.
Cash money for your msx trash
Cool

By Huey

Huey's picture

13-01-2014, 09:09

Manuel wrote:

I'll be there. Not sure if I (we) will have a booth. Let you know soon.

13-01-2014, 18:05

Please let me know a week before the fair AT LEAST. Then I can at least make a good floor plan and reserve proper dinner.

I hope to see you with a booth!

My MSX profile