The Japanese MSX-searchengine and BBS Baboo is about to move to a new server. To celebrate this event, Baboo has thought of a special contest, in which they give a Panasonic FS-A1-ST turboR away. To win this computer, you would have to post a message in the Baboo BBS, stating your name, e-mail adress and what you think are the first 5 numbers of the A1ST serial number. The person who guesses the serial number (or the closest guess) wins the turboR. There is only one big downside: the turboR will not be shipped internationally.
Thanks to the translation services of Konamiman's wife we now know that even people outside of Japan can win this fine turboR. These are the rules of the contest:
- The winner will be the person who can guess the five digits of the serial number of the prize.
- If nobody can guess the number, the winner will be the person giving the closest number.
- If more than one person guess the number, the person who has posted messages on Baboo BBS in the past will have preference.
- You can participate only one time. You can participate even if you live outside Japan.
- The winner pays the shipping costs.
- The date limit for submissions is March 25th at 0:00 (Japanese time).
- To participate, write an e-mail to: [email protected], with the following subject: 'a1stXXXXX', where XXXXX is the serial number chosen. Messages not conforming to this rule will not be valid for the contest. Include your nickname and e-mail address in the message.
Relevant link: Baboo