New Rs232 cartridge - checking interest

صفحة 1/5
| 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

بواسطة ericb59

Paragon (1087)

صورة ericb59

19-12-2014, 07:00

hello,

i would like to check community interest into new Rs232 cartridge manufacturing.
I'm planing to build a clone of the Sony HBI232 cartridge (Rs232 cartridge with Basic rom).
Please let me know if such cartridge may interest you.

thanks.

Login أوregister لوضع تعليقاتك

بواسطة giuseve

Paladin (753)

صورة giuseve

19-12-2014, 07:55

Sincerely I am more interested in your nice slot expander. Did you test it with both fmpac and musicmodule?

بواسطة ericb59

Paragon (1087)

صورة ericb59

19-12-2014, 08:12

giuseve wrote:

Sincerely I am more interested in your nice slot expander. Did you test it with both fmpac and musicmodule?

Not both, because I don't know how to test it with both at the same time(Which software to use ?). Send me a MP with details of testing if you want to know.

بواسطة st1mpy

Paladin (885)

صورة st1mpy

19-12-2014, 08:56

why not copy the Harukaze since the details on how to make it is available.

بواسطة ericb59

Paragon (1087)

صورة ericb59

19-12-2014, 09:24

st1mpy wrote:

why not copy the Harukaze since the details on how to make it is available.

For my own project I need a RS232 Interface with Rom that enable Basic commands.
Harukaze cannot be used from Basic, as far as I know, but I'm perhaps false ?

بواسطة st1mpy

Paladin (885)

صورة st1mpy

19-12-2014, 10:58

It does say no Basic commands extension. But I guess you could just read/write to porys?
Anyway, is reverse engineering the sony one easy, or already done?

بواسطة ericb59

Paragon (1087)

صورة ericb59

19-12-2014, 11:00

I have all schematics in Repair Manual.
cloning HBI232 can be done. Eugeny Brychkov is helping me in that way.

بواسطة msx fan finland

Champion (500)

صورة msx fan finland

19-12-2014, 17:17

harukaze has seen in Jauce.com in few days ago

this is a tip for you.

Mika

بواسطة Pac

Scribe (6851)

صورة Pac

19-12-2014, 17:32

Hi, I'm interested, hope the price wont be too high. Is not possible to implement the rom with Harukaze? If I'm not wrong this cartridge is the fastest RS-232 ever made.

بواسطة giuseve

Paladin (753)

صورة giuseve

19-12-2014, 20:09

ericb59 wrote:
giuseve wrote:

Sincerely I am more interested in your nice slot expander. Did you test it with both fmpac and musicmodule?

Not both, because I don't know how to test it with both at the same time(Which software to use ?). Send me a MP with details of testing if you want to know.

Unknown Reality or Moonblaster 1.4 for example !

بواسطة Piter Punk

Master (228)

صورة Piter Punk

28-12-2014, 05:43

I will buy at least one (maybe two).
Need some way to send/receive files to/from PC and RS232 cards seems to be a good option to do that.

How many cards you need to pre-sold to start production?

صفحة 1/5
| 2 | 3 | 4 | 5