Shrines of Enigma - impossible level?

Página 5/6
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | | 6

Por Meits

Scribe (5460)

Imagen del Meits

29-07-2017, 12:04

I want to check out how my stage 43. I just don't know how to input the password. Anyone who could share that knowledge?

Por Hydragon

Paladin (690)

Imagen del Hydragon

29-07-2017, 14:19

Meits wrote:

I want to check out how my stage 43. I just don't know how to input the password. Anyone who could share that knowledge?

I don't have password to test, but just launched the game and on titlescreen press N and an input field will appear.

Por Hydragon

Paladin (690)

Imagen del Hydragon

29-07-2017, 21:53

Trying to work out a list of passwords and hopefully I'll be able to provide an update this weekend!

Por Hydragon

Paladin (690)

Imagen del Hydragon

30-07-2017, 00:06

All passwords revealed and instructions available to use them in The Shrines of Enigma: Click here... Enjoy!

-- Hydragon.

Por larsthe18th

Master (158)

Imagen del larsthe18th

30-07-2017, 01:54

Wow this game is awesome,

I found the four special passwords for Shrines of Enigma
CONTINUE = F5 Continue
UNDEADLY = Invincible for enemy's
STEFBOER = Gray Background ?? (I think this is used for debugging ?)
MEGAFIRE = Unlimited Knives

Por Hydragon

Paladin (690)

Imagen del Hydragon

30-07-2017, 02:29

larsthe18th wrote:

Wow this game is awesome,

I found the four special passwords for Shrines of Enigma
CONTINUE = F5 Continue
UNDEADLY = Invincible for enemy's
STEFBOER = Gray Background ?? (I think this is used for debugging ?)
MEGAFIRE = Unlimited Knives

That's great Lars, I'll add them to the list Wink

Por ren

Paragon (1217)

Imagen del ren

31-07-2017, 15:02

Grauw wrote:

Well, janvv has been sighted recently, he might be able to say something relevant :D.

OT: https://web.archive.org/web/20050901164044/http://www.rpgfan... ;-)
I liked that site, cool MIDI musics and stuff :-)

Por larsthe18th

Master (158)

Imagen del larsthe18th

01-08-2017, 03:48

I have created a IPS patch for the Level 43 bug
unfortunately it introduces some other graphic glitches
but atleast you can finish Level 43 ( Password = XJUCHJPF)

P.s.
I used .DSK image with SHA1: 95006f046f328f76a606d341aa46e0acaec499b2

Enjoy

Por Hydragon

Paladin (690)

Imagen del Hydragon

01-08-2017, 13:45

larsthe18th wrote:

I have created a IPS patch for the Level 43 bug
unfortunately it introduces some other graphic glitches
but atleast you can finish Level 43 ( Password = XJUCHJPF)

P.s.
I used .DSK image with SHA1: 95006f046f328f76a606d341aa46e0acaec499b2

Enjoy

Even without the patch the game can be completed since a full list of passwords is available nonetheless, to skip the bugged levels:
https://www.cheatmsx.com/en/browsetitle/1087/element-1994-sh...

Por syn

Paragon (1919)

Imagen del syn

01-08-2017, 13:50

BiFi just released a previously unreleased patch for this lvl 43 (without known bugs/glitches) http://ips.tni.nl/dsk/fixes-other/

Página 5/6
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | | 6