Page 3/3
1 | 2 |

By dvik

Prophet (2199)

dvik's picture

10-02-2019, 19:11

Quote:

Cool progress, you are doing fine job!

Thanks. Yes it is getting better and better (and probably with some breakage on the way Wink )

Quote:

Yes, it is still not perfect... Now sprites move with the border => Not good.

Yes I think I would agree with that Smile I think it is fixed, but I may not test the right thing. If it still isn't working, can you either send the name of the game or a savestate?

Quote:

Press space 16 times. (Yes the beginning story is quite long)

I get this screen when I load the game and nothing appears to happen:

Since this is probably just a rendering bug, it could help to get a savestate from after the game is loaded.

Quote:

If you insert disk XYZ.DSK, press eject and insert XYZ.DSK again, it will not be inserted.

Chrome (and possibly other browsers) dropped the change event if the file was the same. Fixed now.

By NYYRIKKI

Enlighted (5124)

NYYRIKKI's picture

10-02-2019, 21:24

dvik wrote:

Yes I think I would agree with that Smile I think it is fixed, but I may not test the right thing. If it still isn't working, can you either send the name of the game or a savestate?

I was still trying with Alternative'98 demo...

Quote:

Since this is probably just a rendering bug, it could help to get a savestate from after the game is loaded.

I sent you savestate by mail.

By dvik

Prophet (2199)

dvik's picture

10-02-2019, 22:45

Thanks Nyyrikki. I'll take another look at the sprites.

By NYYRIKKI

Enlighted (5124)

NYYRIKKI's picture

11-02-2019, 00:00

dvik wrote:

Thanks Nyyrikki. I'll take another look at the sprites.

No, sorry... I forgot to say that the sprites look fine now in latest version.

By dvik

Prophet (2199)

dvik's picture

11-02-2019, 00:23

The sprites were fixed I believe (the masking you do on the scroller at the end does not move. Also fixed the screen 3 issues with fnano-2.

By santiontanon

Paladin (692)

santiontanon's picture

11-02-2019, 06:12

I just tried, and I can confirm the 4-sprite-per-line limitation in MSX1 is working now! nice! Big smile

Page 3/3
1 | 2 |
My MSX profile