MegaFlashRom ripoffs?

Page 6/11
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

By Vampier

Prophet (2295)

Vampier's picture

02-08-2018, 19:06

the facebook post is on a closed read only forum and you are unable to leave comments.

By mars2000you

Enlighted (5495)

mars2000you's picture

02-08-2018, 19:12

Vampier wrote:

the facebook post is on a closed read only forum and you are unable to leave comments.

That's not true. I've succeeded to leave a 'test' comment!

By Kai Magazine

Paragon (1303)

Kai Magazine's picture

02-08-2018, 19:13

Perhaps Vampier is talking about a different facebook post.
I just checked on MSX Brasil Oficial and the thread is open and filled with comments, but I am sure there must be other facebook posts and Vampier is talking about one of them.

By DarkSchneider

Paladin (860)

DarkSchneider's picture

02-08-2018, 19:18

I am sure in short time we will have posts at official MFR thread asking for help and responding "hey, it doesn't work", because they are using the wrong device. It is also extra work for Pazos supporting other devices with solutions that will not work anyway, adding extra work until realize.

Different devices, different names.

By Vampier

Prophet (2295)

Vampier's picture

02-08-2018, 21:12

Kai Magazine wrote:

Perhaps Vampier is talking about a different facebook post.
I just checked on MSX Brasil Oficial and the thread is open and filled with comments, but I am sure there must be other facebook posts and Vampier is talking about one of them.

Use your eyes when clicking on the link... it helps before posting stuff like this Smile

By Kai Magazine

Paragon (1303)

Kai Magazine's picture

02-08-2018, 21:46

What the hell??
I was not being sarcastic, I honestly thought you were talking about some other link, because the link on MSX Brasil Oficial is working at this moment, there are 36 comments and growing, and the last one posted 39 minutes ago by Dani Tear.

I belived you were talking about some other link because it is beyond my comprehension that you say the post is closed read only when it's not and I was not taking you for a liar, so I thougt this was just a confusion, but after this, I don't really know what to think.

The fact remains the post is open for anyone who is in that group to write in it.
Why you said what you said 3 posts ago, after clarifying you were not talking about another link, it is beyond my comprehension now.

Do you (or anyone else) need some snapshots of the thread on that link?
Just in case this is a missunderstanding and it is being shown in a different way to some people. (I am NOT being sarcastic, this is the only explanation I can find for your reaction).

By zett

Hero (560)

zett's picture

02-08-2018, 22:21

the maker of the mfr is the first i know that used that name. if you make a product like it create a own name. or plz dont do anything at all. be original or dont be at all.

By Vampier

Prophet (2295)

Vampier's picture

02-08-2018, 23:06

Kai Magazine are you trying to create static on purpose or are you really that daft?

What does the picture show?

By mars2000you

Enlighted (5495)

mars2000you's picture

02-08-2018, 23:16

Vampier wrote:

Kai Magazine are you trying to create static on purpose or are you really that daft?

What does the picture show?

Especially for Vampier ....

mars2000you wrote:
Vampier wrote:

the facebook post is on a closed read only forum and you are unable to leave comments.

That's not true. I've succeeded to leave a 'test' comment!

Who is blind ?

By Kai Magazine

Paragon (1303)

Kai Magazine's picture

02-08-2018, 23:26

I am sorry you consider me daft for giving you the benefit of the doubt instead of automatically considering you what you are.
I must apologyze to mars2000you for considering his coment harsh and unwarranted.
I see he knows who is who in here and how to deal with them.

I also see nothing has changed here in years and the admins have failed to cleanse this site as they promised.

You want people lying and insulting others here?
That is the level of users you want here?
There you go, enjoy your popcorn.
I have WAY better things to do than to waste my time here.

Page 6/11
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11