Tilbeurs 2003

Page 1/4
| 2 | 3 | 4

By Bart

Paragon (1423)

Bart's picture

15-02-2003, 01:55

A couple of days ago I tried to contact CGV about this years' Tilbeurs. I received no reaction... In their magazine called Bits they announced the date of the fair. But we don't know anything else at this point. Is there anyone involved in the organization or has some more information otherwise, who's willing to share with us: MSX Fans?

Login or register to post comments

By snout

Ascended (15187)

snout's picture

16-02-2003, 02:37

For the CGV, the MSX fair in Tilburg has become just another (monthly) club meeting, with a 'few' extra visitors... :/

By Latok

msx guru (3694)

Latok's picture

18-02-2003, 10:07

Spot on, Snout....Another problem is the fact they've probably lost contact with the current MSX scene. In their eyes, the MSX-world is really in a depressing state.....They simply don't read www.msx.org or participate on the MSX Mailinglist or visit #msx on Undernet....How would you feel if you wouldn't have these MSX sources ;)

By Grauw

Ascended (8507)

Grauw's picture

18-02-2003, 16:08

I think not the number of visitors and feasability of the MSX fairs is a problem. It is rather to find the people willing to organize them. From personal experience (you bet ya ;p) I can tell it is involves quite some work and can be pretty stressful. Especially if you take pride of your lazy nature ^_^. Ofcourse the end result is always rewarding enough to go through with it, in my eyes at least.

~Grauw

By Latok

msx guru (3694)

Latok's picture

18-02-2003, 16:17

Grauw, but you ARE going to organize a next Bussum fair, right? Or do you need some msx.org help? Anytime! Wink

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

18-02-2003, 17:55

Hey, it's not like Grauw is doing all of it on his own you know....... (^^);

By Grauw

Ascended (8507)

Grauw's picture

18-02-2003, 18:01

;p Hehehe. No, the organization I can do pretty well on my own, I only need help with setting everything up the day before the fair. But I got several offers for that already, and I can always drag Guyver and Debby here like I did last year (can't I guyver? ;p). Guyver's a TNI member, and since the fair is 'organized by TNI' he should damn well work for that.

~Grauw

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

18-02-2003, 18:37

Hey! You said you just needed help with setting up the tables. Then it turned out you hadn't even inspected the building yet (which was changed from last year), made no floor plan, made no road-signs, basically did NOTHING but send out forms and collect money.
And while you were creating the booklets when the fair had long started, Debby and I were busy doing the actual organising.

So don't tell me to 'damn well work for it', coz I did, for hours and hours and hours all at the very last minute!
If I hadn't insisted on helping you, you would've been in deep shit! Evil

By Grauw

Ascended (8507)

Grauw's picture

18-02-2003, 18:47

Heh, don't think it was any different from the years before ^_^!
And you surely worked for it, never said you didn't... I am very grateful for that.

Btw, you insisted? Uh, I asked you, didn't I (quite last-minute, even), and because you were working on GEMZ you rather would not come at first. At least, that's how I recall it. Surely, I would indeed have been in 'pretty deep shit', I underestimated the work of moving the tables and all, although I did not intend to put up signs initially. But you can't say I didn't do anything, and that you did all the 'organizing' while I was making the programme. There isn't that much to sitting at the entrance.

Just don't go dragging me through the dust now >.<.

~Grauw

By Latok

msx guru (3694)

Latok's picture

18-02-2003, 18:49

It looks like you are an excellent team! Wink

By Grauw

Ascended (8507)

Grauw's picture

18-02-2003, 19:00

Again, I modified my post after submitting it. Preview function, people, preview...

Page 1/4
| 2 | 3 | 4