Tilburg 2004 - what's the story?

Page 3/4
1 | 2 | | 4

By BiFi

Enlighted (4348)

BiFi's picture

17-12-2003, 16:17

I think you cannot blaim the decrease of activity of MSX users in certain regions to the absence of MSX meetings or fairs. On the internet, it's very easy to find a lot of 'soulmates' and develop new things, no matter in what region or country you are.Yeah, if your region lacks MSX meetings or fairs why not organize one yourself?

I can understand that Sunrise gives Tilburg the benefit of doubt. MRC did that last year. This year - if the fair will actually be held - we will probably come as visitors, no longer as stand holders. Unless CGV makes a radical change and replies to the letter we've written in a satisfactory way. (e.g. showing they are going to change some things this year).Hehe, better not list the things you want them to change. They'd copy/paste it as the list they're going to change and most likely would not...

I too think CGV is organizing the fair just for the money. Last year truly was quite messy and if they don't come with a suitable list of changes they're going to make I'd suggest to leave organizing a meeting/fair around that time to a different group or move Oss to a somewhat later date in the future.

By Hydragon

Paladin (694)

Hydragon's picture

17-12-2003, 16:22

>>
I too think CGV is organizing the fair just for the money. Last year truly was quite messy and if they don't come with a suitable list of changes they're going to make I'd suggest to leave organizing a meeting/fair around that time to a different group or move Oss to a somewhat later date in the future.
<<

Yeah, move it to a warmer period, haha Big smile

By wolf_

Ambassador_ (9769)

wolf_'s picture

17-12-2003, 16:29

lol Smile

In one of the smallest countries in the world (where they have computers) ppl argue about north and south Smile

By Hydragon

Paladin (694)

Hydragon's picture

17-12-2003, 16:32

I know a very small town with one street and 2 houses! It''s named Swier. And the streetname is also Swier, and it can be found in the south of Limburg of Holland, close near the farmervillage where I live, Hulsberg [2km of Valkenburg]

By BiFi

Enlighted (4348)

BiFi's picture

17-12-2003, 16:33

Yeah, move it to a warmer period, haha Big smile If you want to go to a warmer place for a meeting, why not go to Italy or Spain? Tongue

By wolf_

Ambassador_ (9769)

wolf_'s picture

17-12-2003, 16:41

During the summer that's way too hot.. and during the winter it's equally as cold as here in NL..

By Argon

Paragon (1085)

Argon's picture

17-12-2003, 16:42

No no, do the fair in Ghent (Belgium), it's a little closer to the "evenaar", and should be a little warmer Tongue

(I have no other reasons for that specific city in Belgium what so ever Evil )

K.

By BiFi

Enlighted (4348)

BiFi's picture

17-12-2003, 16:49

We can also rent the RAI in Amsterdam Wink

By Argon

Paragon (1085)

Argon's picture

17-12-2003, 16:52

What is the RAI ?
Anyway, you're going north again... (please don't Tongue )

By Hydragon

Paladin (694)

Hydragon's picture

17-12-2003, 16:56

What is the RAI ?
Anyway, you're going north again... (please don't Tongue )

Ey Argon is Limburg okay by you?

Page 3/4
1 | 2 | | 4