Pana Amusement Cartridge, help needed

Page 2/2
1 |

By journey

Champion (350)

journey's picture

18-05-2019, 09:35

Hi!

Recently i've bought a Pana Amusement Cartridge loose. Someone have the user manual? or know how to call the save manager?

I remember that the command for the FM-PAC is "CALL FMPAC", but for the "normal" PAC?

Thanx!

By Manuel

Ascended (15369)

Manuel's picture

18-05-2019, 09:44

There is no ROM with a manager in the normal PAC.

By journey

Champion (350)

journey's picture

18-05-2019, 10:10

Manuel wrote:

There is no ROM with a manager in the normal PAC.

So...no way to know what is stored in the cart and available space...

Thank you Manuel

By NYYRIKKI

Enlighted (5272)

NYYRIKKI's picture

18-05-2019, 10:52

Louthrax has done PAC SRAM Manager (SRAMM), but it is a commandline based tool for DOS.

By journey

Champion (350)

journey's picture

18-05-2019, 13:32

NYYRIKKI wrote:

Louthrax has done PAC SRAM Manager (SRAMM), but it is a commandline based tool for DOS.

Where i can find it?

By NYYRIKKI

Enlighted (5272)

NYYRIKKI's picture

18-05-2019, 14:44

journey wrote:

Where i can find it?

Actually that seems quite good question... I have no idea.

Well... Here you can find an alternative solution, if you search for "PAC saver"
http://www.yo.rim.or.jp/~anaka/AtoC/programs/msx32.htm

By journey

Champion (350)

journey's picture

18-05-2019, 21:11

NYYRIKKI wrote:
journey wrote:

Where i can find it?

Actually that seems quite good question... I have no idea.

Well... Here you can find an alternative solution, if you search for "PAC saver"
http://www.yo.rim.or.jp/~anaka/AtoC/programs/msx32.htm

Thanx NYYRIIKKI,

I hope Louthrax will see this thread

By Manuel

Ascended (15369)

Manuel's picture

18-05-2019, 22:26

You can actually manipulate the PAC with the program in the FM-PAC, I think... At least copy from/to it.

By journey

Champion (350)

journey's picture

19-05-2019, 13:40

Manuel wrote:

You can actually manipulate the PAC with the program in the FM-PAC, I think... At least copy from/to it.

I no longer have the FM-PAC, I sold it when I bought the TurboR decades ago Crying

Page 2/2
1 |