Toshiba HX-F101 external floppy disk drive problem.

Page 8/8
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |

By msxholder

Champion (399)

msxholder's picture

26-04-2019, 22:08

This is interesting how much would some one offer for the Toshiba ds dd rom ?
I already made a lot of dumps and no one has ever made a dump for me!
An Toshiba HX34 rom beside the HX-f101 could be the answer .
Grt

By zeilemaker54

Champion (338)

zeilemaker54's picture

27-04-2019, 00:33

msxholder wrote:

This is interesting how much would some one offer for the Toshiba ds dd rom ?
I already made a lot of dumps and no one has ever made a dump for me!
An Toshiba HX34 rom beside the HX-f101 could be the answer .
Grt

Indeed a good suggestion! The diskrom of the HX-34 is indeed DS, and has indeed the same hardware addressing as the HX-F101.
7FF4 b1 is the disk side select
So if the HX-F101 has this bit implemented as well, you can use the HX-34 diskrom with it.

By zeilemaker54

Champion (338)

zeilemaker54's picture

27-04-2019, 10:48

zeilemaker54 wrote:

7FF4 b1 is the disk side select

Correction: 7FF4 b0 is the disk side select (r/w), b1 is motor on/off (r/w)
Raw version of the driver is here

By Hokuspokus

Expert (95)

Hokuspokus's picture

02-05-2019, 19:20

Possibly the rom disk of the Toshiba HX-34 works, but I have not found it anywhere in the internet.

By zeilemaker54

Champion (338)

zeilemaker54's picture

02-05-2019, 19:33

Hokuspokus wrote:

Possibly the rom disk of the Toshiba HX-34 works, but I have not found it anywhere in the internet.

Try the bluemsx site (resources). In the zipfile, is hx34disk.rom (the one without the c in the name)

By Hokuspokus

Expert (95)

Hokuspokus's picture

02-05-2019, 23:13

Ok, thank you I downloaded it and I'll try it. Thank you very much friend!.

By Hokuspokus

Expert (95)

Hokuspokus's picture

02-05-2019, 23:14

zeilemaker54 wrote:
Hokuspokus wrote:

Possibly the rom disk of the Toshiba HX-34 works, but I have not found it anywhere in the internet.

Try the bluemsx site (resources). In the zipfile, is hx34disk.rom (the one without the c in the name)

Ok, thank you I downloaded it and I'll try it. Thank you very much friend!.

By Hokuspokus

Expert (95)

Hokuspokus's picture

03-05-2019, 17:30

The romdisk of the Toshiba HX-34 if it works and also is Double Density !. Thanks everyone for your help!.

The romdisk:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T92crAy2qRRw0VvgOBbo6yYebE...

Page 8/8
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |