Christmas quiz 2017

Page 3/3
1 | 2 |

By tfh

Prophet (2975)

tfh's picture

27-11-2017, 20:51

THF exchanges the trout for nice bottle of Tetrahydrofuran to desolve Hamlet into some nice roasted Ham...

By ren

Paragon (1871)

ren's picture

30-11-2017, 23:03

hamlet wrote:

Well, you´ve got the great honour to determine the starting time for our quiz, so you got the chance to be first again.
One point to rule them all!

Just about one hour left.. ;-)

Some remarks/questions:

• aren't the points that can be earned on the last few days a bit much compared to the earlier days?
    Looks like one could just start competing the last day, and win it all?
    Or are you planning on dividing those points between 'sub-quests' (and people can, say, only win in 1 of those)?
  • I believe the PM system is working again, so you could also instruct people to pm you, so more people have a chance to give the right answer instead of just the first. Of course you could combine the two types of answering.

Didn't really follow last year, so I'm not sure how you took care of things then.

Cool prices, nice initiative, our own big-hearted MSX santa! Santa

-edit: did you have a starting time in mind already? Midnight? Afternoon @ 15:00 CET? Evening @ 20:00 CET? Smile

By hamlet

Scribe (3669)

hamlet's picture

01-12-2017, 02:07

I hope this will answer a few questions.
Not all quests will serve only single points, some of them will maybe cut off points for wrong answers. Who is in from the beginning will get better chances, but the questions also getting harder I think. I will try to keep the quiz equal and exciting until the end.
And sorry, I have to name it different from this talk, so I choosed "Hamlets insanely christmas quiz" or so.
Have fun!

By gdx

Enlighted (4695)

gdx's picture

01-12-2017, 10:28

Cool, a new quiz with great gifts! Smile

By Metalion

Paragon (1444)

Metalion's picture

01-12-2017, 10:48

Nice, I can't wait !

By hamlet

Scribe (3669)

hamlet's picture

01-12-2017, 11:42

I´m curious who´s first entry and if the mrc server will collabs at 6pm. This computer has a nice story, it came to me by accident. Ok, most of my MSXs came to me accidentdly, but this has crashed into my door with the deliverers bicycle.. Unlike others which where delivered by DHL it survived. Also the deliverer which name was Herr Schwarz, which means Mr. Black.
After helping him up, I checked the package and said "Oh, thank god the black one is fine", "Yes, I am" he said.
And here I link the quiz once again, just to avoid missunderstandings with this posting.
I know you know, but I want to be sure:
Here is the linkt to the infamous christmas quiz!
Now I´m sure.

Page 3/3
1 | 2 |