New MSX computer to be released in 2005!

Page 3/7
1 | 2 | | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

By sunrise

Paragon (1091)

sunrise's picture

30-10-2004, 22:58

Henk, THE FPGA showed by us and shown on the Ese website is another FPGA.
So that explains the difference .
To be exact in the protoype ( I call it that way) had a xlinx fpga and now is chosen for an Altera cyclone
D-tail is ofcourse right although kazuhiro is his first name.
My compliments, you did some homework !
And Guyver donot tell me you were not there on sunday in 2001 !

By Henk

Expert (107)

Henk's picture

30-10-2004, 23:06

Oh well... I just wait and see... There is nothing more I can do right now Smile

By [D-Tail]

Ascended (8233)

[D-Tail]'s picture

31-10-2004, 10:12

D-tail is ofcourse right although kazuhiro is his first name.
My compliments, you did some homework !
I know my MSX celebrities, sunrise... Wink

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

31-10-2004, 13:17

And Guyver donot tell me you were not there on sunday in 2001 !
I sure was! A great day that was Big smile
At the dinner Tsujikawa and I sat accross from eachother at the Greek restaurant, but he couldn't decide on what to order, and he said he was really hungry and that he'd take whatever I was taking.
So we both ended up getting a big plate of greek food, of which he managed to eat a few pieces, after which he was FULL Tongue

In retrospect we could probably have shared the plate Wink Those Greeks sure now how to stuff themselves, don't they Big smile

The lesson I learned from that: Japanese people have smaller stomachs than us (and Greeks!) Smile

In all honesty, I didn't completely finish the plate either, but I think I was at 90% Big smile

Tsujikawa is a really cool guy!!!

By Sonic_aka_T

Enlighted (4130)

Sonic_aka_T's picture

31-10-2004, 13:51

Guyv: I think the lesson you needed to learn is that Japanese people don't care much for Greek food... The poor bastard was probably starved! (not that I was there Sad)

By Latok

msx guru (3686)

Latok's picture

31-10-2004, 15:22

He was. He ate the most strangest things afterwards Wink

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

31-10-2004, 15:44

o.O

Well, he told me he was full...

Not that I mind at all if he just didn't like Greek food... It wasn't my choice to go to the Greek restaurant anyway Smile

But, it has to be said, it's a really good Greek restaurant. Much better than one in my town (haven't tried others ^^Wink...

By DarQ

Paragon (1038)

DarQ's picture

01-11-2004, 18:05

http://www.tweakers.net/nieuws/34890

check this out!! :-D

EDIT:
quite strange though. they use the penguin as "msx logo" and the source is msx (and not mrc or msx.org (or even bazix)).

By [D-Tail]

Ascended (8233)

[D-Tail]'s picture

01-11-2004, 23:09

I think that newspost has been edited already: I for one don't see a penguin Wink

But yes, it's a shame they don't have changed 'MSX' into 'MSX Resource Center'...

By DarQ

Paragon (1038)

DarQ's picture

02-11-2004, 14:37

I think that newspost has been edited already: I for one don't see a penguin Wink

But yes, it's a shame they don't have changed 'MSX' into 'MSX Resource Center'...

indeed, they've changed it to them msx logo. first it was the mrc penguin in front of a triangle.
the mrc revival icon to be precise.

Page 3/7
1 | 2 | | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7