Salamander Smooth Scroll IPS Patch

Page 4/6
1 | 2 | 3 | | 5 | 6

By tfh

Paragon (1731)

tfh's picture

02-11-2016, 21:56

PingPong wrote:

@Victor: great. there is nothing to add.
A Question... how does behave the scrolling on a normal msx2? Shaking borders?

yup...

By Vampier

Prophet (2288)

Vampier's picture

04-11-2016, 06:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsPWAicSkfY

here is the whole movie... sorry no voice set.

By Imanok

Paragon (1142)

Imanok's picture

04-11-2016, 22:43

You made a great job, Victor!! Thank you and all others who made this possible!! Big smile

By Vampier

Prophet (2288)

Vampier's picture

06-11-2016, 08:00

yeah... it's really a big improvement over the original... if that was even possible Smile

great work! looking forward to nemesis3 and Parodius!

By Victor

Champion (467)

Victor's picture

06-11-2016, 08:43

Vampier wrote:

yeah... it's really a big improvement over the original... if that was even possible Smile

great work! looking forward to nemesis3 and Parodius!

Thanks to everybody!!

In this moment I'm working in Gradius 1... after that, Nemesis 3 and Parodius

By giangiacomo.zaffini

Champion (267)

giangiacomo.zaffini's picture

06-11-2016, 11:33

Victor your word sounds like honey, please prolong the magic!
Ganbare! Tongue

By Randam

Paladin (908)

Randam's picture

06-11-2016, 13:00

Victor: great work on Salamander!!

And good to hear you are working on Gradius 1. Are you planning on making it work with the regular version, the one with SCC or the version with improved graphics?

By Victor

Champion (467)

Victor's picture

06-11-2016, 13:27

Randam wrote:

Victor: great work on Salamander!!

And good to hear you are working on Gradius 1. Are you planning on making it work with the regular version, the one with SCC or the version with improved graphics?

The version with improved graphics (by Shalom) + SCC sound.

By tfh

Paragon (1731)

tfh's picture

06-11-2016, 13:30

Victor wrote:
Randam wrote:

Victor: great work on Salamander!!

And good to hear you are working on Gradius 1. Are you planning on making it work with the regular version, the one with SCC or the version with improved graphics?

The version with improved graphics (by Shalom) + SCC sound.

/me jumps from joy!

By Randam

Paladin (908)

Randam's picture

06-11-2016, 14:14

Victor: that sounds absolutely wonderful. An ultimate version of Gradius 1 to look forward to. You just made my day.

Too bad the game doesn't have a story, as in the Japanese manual, like the other Gradiuses have.

Page 4/6
1 | 2 | 3 | | 5 | 6