TriloTracker FM V0.9.90 Early Beta

Page 2/4
1 | | 3 | 4

By Huey

Prophet (2642)

Huey's picture

03-02-2018, 00:15

OK, Just a few hours before the Nijmegen fair I'd like to show some progress I made:

TriloTracker running in Windows

It's a very early version with still lot's to do.

By ren

Paragon (1165)

ren's picture

17-02-2018, 17:31

Only seeing this now.. GREAT!
(Your partner in crime JohnHassink did fail to demo this @ Nijmegen though.. Evil )

Wink

I suspect this will reduce some barriers for people to go ahead & start TriloTrackin' (and thus seeing more SCC/OPLL/MSX chip stuff on the YouTubes as well?)

And I guess this also opens the doors to (theoretically) combine every sound chip, add another PSG etc. (something that would put too much strain on a real MSX) ?

Ever considered a FamiTracker like order editor ('frames' & patterns per channel) ? (Quite powerful I think.) (I believe DefleMask incorporates this as well?)

I know you wanted a PC tool in the first place, but due to emulation issues went ahead with a native MSX tool instead.
Now back to the PC tool again.

I'm not complaining. I know it does reduce the barrier for me to start messing around ;-)

Thanks, good luck devving & looking forward to a preview release!
(Or perhaps some enthusiasts can apply for an early-preview version? Smile)

By Manuel

Ascended (14790)

Manuel's picture

17-02-2018, 18:27

John forgot to install the Java runtime on his laptop which he brought to the fair...

By Wolverine_nl

Paladin (990)

Wolverine_nl's picture

17-02-2018, 23:22

We cant wait for this Smile

By ren

Paragon (1165)

ren's picture

03-09-2018, 19:49

... Any progress here?

By syn

Paragon (1885)

syn's picture

03-09-2018, 23:22

I really hope to see a TTFM replayer for msx one day Big smile

Not complaining or pressuring or anything btw, I know spare time can be precious. Im still having fun with the TTFM beta

By Grauw

Enlighted (7540)

Grauw's picture

02-10-2018, 01:17

Tip to get a snare drum without using the rhythm sounds or an original voice: play an F#8 note on hardware voice 5, then quickly switch to voice 4.

Posting here in the Trilo Tracker thread since its instrument macros support voice switching Smile.

By hit9918

Prophet (2795)

hit9918's picture

02-10-2018, 02:31

O_O
what is behind this
is it maybe the ADSR of the old instrument run with the wave of the new instrument?

but I fear it is a mix of parameters of the old ADSR and the new ADSR.
else one could set up the ADSR of all instruments on the lousy OPLL!
with that one configurable instrument.

By syn

Paragon (1885)

syn's picture

02-10-2018, 03:00

Grauw wrote:

Tip to get a snare drum without using the rhythm sounds or an original voice: play an F#8 note on hardware voice 5, then quickly switch to voice 4.

Posting here in the Trilo Tracker thread since its instrument macros support voice switching Smile.

Im in bed atm, got an audio clip example?

I myself love layering some fm sound with psg noise for snare.

https://youtu.be/RQjQtDGYhnE short example, with crappy guitar as bonus

By syn

Paragon (1885)

syn's picture

02-10-2018, 11:27

grauw I just tried your receipe, but im probably not doing it right. I guess I need to toy around with pitch settings? https://youtu.be/DUVquAE14lQ

Page 2/4
1 | | 3 | 4
My MSX profile