Almost 400 MSX-related items available

Page 2/2
1 |

By pitpan

Prophet (3131)

pitpan's picture

21-01-2016, 09:18

When you use the contact form within an ad, the message should go straight to the owner. So, I haven't received any message from you.

Do you remember the item or the publisher? I can try to check if there was a problem within the system.

By MäSäXi

Paragon (1884)

MäSäXi's picture

21-01-2016, 10:42

Thank you for checking, I think I used "email" button on "Rana Sideral (Software Magazine)" page. Maybe the seller just haven´t got any time to answer yet, but who knows. Now, few minutes ago I sent another message, this time on "Se compra El Lingote Erbe" page.

By MäSäXi

Paragon (1884)

MäSäXi's picture

21-01-2016, 20:40

About another message I sent today, that other seller replied fast, so at least he got my message.

By pitpan

Prophet (3131)

pitpan's picture

21-01-2016, 23:53

I checked it out: the MSX tape game you mentioned belongs to Pablibiris, a well known Spanish MSXer and the most active user at Retroclasificados. Try to reach him using his Whatsapp contact number (you can get it here - http://www.retroclasificados.com/se-vende-msx-rana-sideral-s... ), it might prove to be faster, although he is a really serious seller and if he has received your message he will answer for sure. So the doubt still remains: has he received it?

By MäSäXi

Paragon (1884)

MäSäXi's picture

22-01-2016, 15:39

Thank you. I tried to ask him what´s that game, never heard of Rana Sideral. A clone or just a familiar game under a different name?

By pitpan

Prophet (3131)

pitpan's picture

22-01-2016, 22:15

It was a MSX-BASIC game that was listed in an Spanish MSX magazine. Later on, someone decided that it could also be published in tape format. And that is the all that there is to know. AFAIK it is now in the public domain: you can download a collection of these MSX-BASIC games here and have a look at this game, that is both called LA RANA DEL ESPACIO and LA RANA SIDERAL - http://msxbasic.blogspot.com.es/2010/12/recopilatorio-msx-ex...

By MäSäXi

Paragon (1884)

MäSäXi's picture

23-01-2016, 20:38

Oh, so same game has two names. Thank you for the link, I tried that mentioned game. It was a nice BASIC game, but maybe not worth buying the tape. There were some very nice BASIC games on that disk, must check them all later. Smile

By Pablibiris

Paragon (1738)

Pablibiris's picture

28-01-2016, 21:55

Oooops sorry MäSäXi..I dont recieved any email Sad
Maybe is in my spawn folder of my email...

Page 2/2
1 |