Sell: Job Lot, UK only, 2 x Toshiba MSX HX-10 64K and 150+ games

By RetroBasic

Resident (35)

RetroBasic's picture

25-05-2014, 22:08

I have for sale:

Job Lot, No splits.
Collection only from Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK.
Paypal Gift payment or Cash on collection. No cheques.
Best offer wins.

1 Toshiba MSX HX-10 64K Fully working: Nice condition, Keys nice and white, loads cassettes and cartridges, Joystick ports working.
1 Cassette Recorder.
1 Toshiba MSX HX-10 64K Faulty. (Recently working, but now red power light comes on but Caps Lock light doesn't and nothing displayed on screen. )
150+ Original Games (I've managed to load 70% of the games. The other 30% may load with some azimuth adjustment or a better cassette deck.)
TV NOT INCLUDED!














Login or register to post comments

By RetroBasic

Resident (35)

RetroBasic's picture

25-05-2014, 22:27

The Toshiba's look patchy in the photos, but that because I'd just cleaned them with a damp cloth and hadn't let them dry fully before taking the pictures.

By RetroBasic

Resident (35)

RetroBasic's picture

25-05-2014, 22:36

By Tirabol

Master (188)

Tirabol's picture

26-05-2014, 08:09

You have a MP.

By valkyre

Champion (399)

valkyre's picture

26-05-2014, 19:01

Nice collection. How much do you want for it?

By RetroBasic

Resident (35)

RetroBasic's picture

29-05-2014, 15:03

Everyone is emailing me for a price so I give in. £120 for the lot. I've just had an offer of 30€ for just one of the games so there's a large profit here for anyone wanting to sell it on in bits. UK only. Collection only.

By Manuel

Ascended (15288)

Manuel's picture

29-05-2014, 21:16

Now you got me curious which game was so popular it was offered 30 euros for it.

By RetroBasic

Resident (35)

RetroBasic's picture

31-05-2014, 22:50

This thread should be considered closed. I will contact those who wanted specific games, and then re-advertise everything in bits and pieces over the next few weeks.

By Denus

Expert (120)

Denus's picture

31-05-2014, 23:46

Now now... This is a large tape game collection, neat condition it seems with boxes and all.
People are easily spending $150,- or more for a crappy game cartridge, so I consider this as a very interesting lot.
Just my 2 cents....

By Lazzeri

Champion (261)

Lazzeri's picture

01-06-2014, 15:02

If you were willing to accept bids from international customers and ship outside UK you might have a very profiteable lot. Big smile

I, for one, am drooling just by looking at those games. Wink

By RetroBasic

Resident (35)

RetroBasic's picture

01-06-2014, 18:12

Yes I will be creating another separate forum thread selling the games next weekend.
It will be open to international customers just like my rom cartridges are in other threads.

My MSX profile