[WTD] Bitlogic and Night Knight

By M-A-D-M-A-X

Resident (58)

M-A-D-M-A-X's picture

08-10-2020, 20:06

Good morning everyone,

I’m looking for full Bitlogic and Night Knight games.
Sending to France and payment by paypal.

Thank you in advance Smile

Login or register to post comments

By Pencioner

Scribe (1351)

Pencioner's picture

08-10-2020, 20:39

Not a morning, but good evening (did i miss something? i thought France is not in Australia, heh)

I have Night Knight, contact me if interested (i made my email visible in profile)

By M-A-D-M-A-X

Resident (58)

M-A-D-M-A-X's picture

08-10-2020, 22:25

Pencioner wrote:

I have Night Knight, contact me if interested (i made my email visible in profile)

MP Big smile

By M-A-D-M-A-X

Resident (58)

M-A-D-M-A-X's picture

09-10-2020, 09:35

M-A-D-M-A-X wrote:
Pencioner wrote:

I have Night Knight, contact me if interested (i made my email visible in profile)

MP Big smile

Have you received my email ?

By Sylvester

Champion (511)

Sylvester's picture

09-10-2020, 09:55

Night Knight is also still for sale on https://www.polyplay.xyz/Night-Knight-Collectors-Edition-Car... :)

By Pencioner

Scribe (1351)

Pencioner's picture

09-10-2020, 10:29

M-A-D-M-A-X wrote:

Have you received my email ?

Hello, i have replied. But then, I didn't know it is still for sale on polyplay, so for you it would be of course better to order there Wink

By M-A-D-M-A-X

Resident (58)

M-A-D-M-A-X's picture

09-10-2020, 11:02

Sylvester wrote:

Night Knight is also still for sale on https://www.polyplay.xyz/Night-Knight-Collectors-Edition-Car... :)

I tried but his website seems non-functional. Unable to create an account and order the game ... ;(

By M-A-D-M-A-X

Resident (58)

M-A-D-M-A-X's picture

09-10-2020, 11:13

I tried it again and it works Eek!

Pencioner, thanks anyway for the offer Smile

By Thom

Paladin (667)

Thom's picture

09-10-2020, 11:15

M-A-D-M-A-X wrote:
Sylvester wrote:

Night Knight is also still for sale on https://www.polyplay.xyz/Night-Knight-Collectors-Edition-Car... :)

I tried but his website seems non-functional. Unable to create an account and order the game ... ;(

"The following items are not available in the selected quantity, but are currently being produced or have been reordered. The delivery could be delayed due to this."
It seems they're out of stock at the moment.

Edit: you might have bought the last one :)

By Pencioner

Scribe (1351)

Pencioner's picture

09-10-2020, 12:59

M-A-D-M-A-X wrote:

Pencioner, thanks anyway for the offer Smile

You're welcome Smile I actually did't want to sell it that much, i just was looking for some money, though i'll be happy to keep it for myself Wink

By M-A-D-M-A-X

Resident (58)

M-A-D-M-A-X's picture

11-10-2020, 11:32

Hello everyone,
I’ve created a more general research topic.
Is it possible to close this one ?