Annual GuyveR800-bash day

Page 1/6
| 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

By Unregistered user

Ambassador (0)

Unregistered user's picture

03-01-2004, 08:31

I would like to declare January 2nd as annual GuyveR800-bash day. It would be great if all of us could uphold this fresh tradition in the coming years.

During the end of 2003 and the very beginning of 2004, people started to gather and join together in this GuyveR800-bashing, reaching its high-point on January 2nd.

One of the bashes is 'GuyveR800 lives in a different world'. Not many know this, but in fact it is true. Most people seem to live in an anarchistic, short-sighted, thoughtless, everything-goes world, whereas GuyveR800 lives in a world with rules, laws and common-sense, sometimes referred to as 'reality'.

Another very original bash is: "Get a life!" With which the basher apparently subconciously projects this wish for himself onto the bashee.

A key trait anyone participating in GuyveR800-bash day should have, is "lack of respect".
No respect for the property of others! No respect for the opinion of others! No respect for the personal integrity of others! It's very important to have no respect at all, almost needless to say, least of which for GuyveR800.

Thanks to everybody so far, who participated in this great event.

Signing off, GuyveR800 - 'Just another turd in the grass'

Login or register to post comments

By Thom

Paladin (685)

Thom's picture

03-01-2004, 10:26

Merde, I've missed out on Guyver-bash-day.

Sadly, today is Guyver-admire-day. Guyver: GEM and TNIasm are great pieces of excellence and I'm looking forward to your TVSP.

By sjoerd

Hero (602)

sjoerd's picture

03-01-2004, 14:06

Nice to inform us a year in advance. Don't forget to post a reminder, though.

Looking forward to your new and original ideas for 2004.

By MrRudi

Hero (523)

MrRudi's picture

03-01-2004, 17:20

Hmmm could we pick January 3rd? January 2nd is already Isaac Asimov's birthday...

Oh and does this mean we have to save up all of our guyver-bashing to that day? That's one way to guarantee everybody is nice to you the rest of the year Big smile

By Grauw

Ascended (10146)

Grauw's picture

04-01-2004, 18:21

*grins widely*

By ro

Scribe (4530)

ro's picture

04-01-2004, 19:03

where can I sign up?

By Argon

Paragon (1119)

Argon's picture

05-01-2004, 10:18

Let's make it the Guyver-Bash-Millennium.

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (116)

anonymous's picture

06-01-2004, 17:17

And it just doesn't stop... (IRC etc)

I wonder what the hell I did to deserve this.
And I wonder why the hell these people think it's so funny.

Maybe I should just quit, like they did.

By MrRudi

Hero (523)

MrRudi's picture

06-01-2004, 21:50

Why the rhetorical questions?

*evil grin*

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (116)

anonymous's picture

06-01-2004, 23:13

Dude, it's not funny.
This is no joke...
Now even a MRC moderator joined the 'fun'!!!

If that's what people want, I'll stop helping people, period.
No more help on MRC forums, no more help on MSX Mailinglist, no more help on IRC.
I'll quit/remove #msxdev, quit MSX Banzai!, quit releasing software, that means no more GEM, no more tniASM, no more!!!

Apparently it's too easy for people to forget what one CONTRIBUTES to this fscking scene......
*deep sigh*

By BiFi

Enlighted (4348)

BiFi's picture

07-01-2004, 08:43

If you're talking about me, I was stripped of those privy's somewhere last year and looking at all this I doubt if I ever want these back ever again. :/

Just to make this clear: I don't wnat you to stop with your MSX activities. You're a big help in many ways for the community. Why would I want you to stop anyway?

Page 1/6
| 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6