msx guru (3841)

Latok's picture

07-01-2004, 10:01

I like you Smile

By MrRudi

Hero (523)

MrRudi's picture

07-01-2004, 12:19

On the other hand, if people are just nice to you because they don't want you to stop...something is wrong..right? I am sorry about my earlier remark, I really thought you were kidding. Now frankly I don't care whether or not you keep doing the stuff you do, but you can't consider me an active MSX-er so that is kind of logical, if you ask me you wouldn't be able to stop anyway, since you like it too much Smile

Just let it be known that although our characters collide in some aspects, and your - in my eyes - overreacting makes my intestants curl up to my liver at times it doesn't mean I do not respect your work or even more your helpful attitude. So, if people like me who won't be your best friends say you are doing a good job, it must be true right?

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (116)

anonymous's picture

07-01-2004, 21:08

You're right... Thanks MrRudi Big smile

By Sander

Founder (1865)

Sander's picture

10-01-2004, 00:09

Indeed, I join mister Rudi in this one. Great guy, doing great things but not with the same mindset as me. Who cares? That makes life fun. Imagine everybody being the same.

Don't be like those you know who, to stop doing your things 4 msx, when only a few people don't respect your work, while you know 99% of the rest cheers it.

Sure, it can be fun watching people on the newsgroup and mailinglist shouting "please don't go, put your page back etc.etc." but this behaviour doesn't fit you. Please stay above that.

love, Sander.

By J-War

Champion (413)

J-War's picture

23-08-2004, 23:06

An Annal GuyveR800-bash day ?? Where do i sign in ????

By Sonic_aka_T

Enlighted (4130)

Sonic_aka_T's picture

23-08-2004, 23:50

errm... you realize this doesn't really help, right?

By J-War

Champion (413)

J-War's picture

24-08-2004, 00:47

this is just a private joke

By evulopah

Paladin (669)

evulopah's picture

24-08-2004, 09:49

{mod: unnecessary}

Can't you settle this somewhere private?? Like Feyenoord Hooligans, they don't bother us on forums, they do their things on the streets... Can't you fight before the entrance of Bussum....

So how is a fair today??? Everybody looking at eachother with evil faces????

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (116)

anonymous's picture

24-08-2004, 11:17

I think j-war was just trying to lighten up the atmosphere, but made a typo on 'anal' Tongue

evulopah: WTF is your problem, calling me Guyvez80 and insinuating stuff about my private life?! I don't have anything to do with this, nor have I ever said anything unfriendly to you.

I'm doing it now though, because I'm pretty tired of you BASHING me all the time (for more than a year already). Don't you have anything better to do than start fights or yell by the sidelines?!

For your information, fairs are very cosy and there is no hostility. Some things are just exaggerated on-line, and YOU are partly responsible for that!

By [D-Tail]

Ascended (8254)

[D-Tail]'s picture

24-08-2004, 13:32

Easy GuyveR... evulopah prolly made another joke Wink

Maybe this would be an advice for everyone on this forum: please, be at ease, think thrice before you hit that 'send' button. It really would help to get MRC and their discussions on a better stage. Really.

Page 2/6
1 | | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6