Music

Page 4/6
1 | 2 | 3 | | 5 | 6

By KNM

Master (172)

KNM's picture

10-01-2003, 23:17

I Love progressive rock music ! YES,Genesis,King Crimson,EL&P,Kaipa,Renaissance,Camel and Nektar are some of my favourite classic bands.From "actual proggy" I enjoy so much with bands like Spock´s Beard,The Flower Kings,Vulgar Unicorn,Saga,Pain of Salvation and Dream theater ( this two last made progressive,but sounds like metal )

About the music that it makes today....99 % is pure BULLSHIT.WHere´s the originality,aunthenticity,cahrisma of the music of the past?

By Bart

Paragon (1423)

Bart's picture

11-01-2003, 01:53

I didn't know we had a similar music taste Grauw Big smile I listen to 80's a lot myself too Tongue

Maybe for some 80's discoparty after this year's Bussum fair?

By Grauw

Ascended (8440)

Grauw's picture

12-01-2003, 00:28

Hehehe, sure, Bart ^_^. Sounds cool.

~Grauw

By Sander

Ambassador (1845)

Sander's picture

12-01-2003, 01:16

Yeah, you two could do an impression of ABBA together LOL!

By Grauw

Ascended (8440)

Grauw's picture

13-01-2003, 21:45

As long as you don't mention the Village People.

;p

~Grauw

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

16-01-2003, 13:05

Grauw wrote:

Gordon on (ho ho ho I am such a funny gay man I have to laugh real loud about myself all the time)

I feel the same way about that gu/ay Smile He reminds me of my uncle, who also laughs at himself quite a lot and isn't funny either.

My taste in music is pretty broad. But I listen the most to the instrumental music by Falcom JDK band, because sung music distracts me from programming more Tongue

By snout

Ascended (15187)

snout's picture

03-02-2003, 23:13

The new hip is called MANDO DIAO

best record of the year 2003 (so far Tongue)

By Latok

msx guru (3684)

Latok's picture

23-06-2003, 10:40

This weekend I bought quite some cds....Seedling, (SMOG), Eastern Lane, Audio Bullys, and EP from Jet and The Thermals!!!!!!!

Why the !!!!!!!???? Because The Thermals - More Parts Per Million is VERY VERY VERY VERY good!!!!! Listen here for yourself.

The JET EP is also pretty good, only a little short....Ah well, it's an EP, go figure...

Audio Bullys is kinda dance music, but they use a lot of Rock'n'Roll, pop, ska in their songs.....Funny stuff...

Eastern Lane is like The Thermals real garagelike guitar music, but way more boring than The Thermals....

(SMOG) is pretty boring and Seedling irritates me as soon as the girl starts to sing. SOOOOOOOOOO NOT original....It gets good reviews, but obviously, that's only because it's a dutch band....They really suck.....

By snout

Ascended (15187)

snout's picture

23-06-2003, 12:27

Latok.. Just put that (SMOG) record on repeat a couple of times, get a hang of the texts.... it's one of the most brilliant records released this year dude Smile

By Latok

msx guru (3684)

Latok's picture

24-06-2003, 11:35

Hmmmm, and with the 'pretty boring' I even tried to be nice Tongue....Seriously, I've tried to relisten it some times, but I can't resist falling asleep at track 4 or something....I do understand that it's probable an OK-record....But not for me....It's boring....

Page 4/6
1 | 2 | 3 | | 5 | 6