Music

Page 5/6
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | | 6

By snout

Ascended (15187)

snout's picture

24-06-2003, 11:44

hmz... some records are only to be enjoyed by people who work in record-stores I guess Tongue

By Niles

Hero (545)

Niles's picture

24-06-2003, 12:49

My favorites are Radiohead, Eels and... er... uhm... PetShopBoys LOL! (true), but i also listen Coldplay, Prodigy, White Stripes, Weathus, MR. Oldfield and the spanish La Oreja de Van Gogh... sweet Tongue

ah... His Satanic Majesties Rollings are here in Madrid in concert at Estadio Calderón ... cool Evil

By BiFi

Enlighted (4348)

BiFi's picture

24-06-2003, 15:50

As long as you don't mention the Village People.

;pyou'd need more people to form a complete Village People Smile

By BiFi

Enlighted (4348)

BiFi's picture

24-06-2003, 15:52

hmz... some records are only to be enjoyed by people who work in record-stores I guess TongueIf they're kinda forced to listen to them. Tongue I think record-stores could do with a little less of that modern stuff filled with covers and covers of covers.

By Latok

msx guru (3686)

Latok's picture

24-06-2003, 18:19

I think record-stores could do with a little less of that modern stuff filled with covers and covers of covers.

Indeed, snout!! All that modern stuff filled with covers and covers of covers you're playing at the store. You should do something about that! Commercial shit it is!! Tongue

By snout

Ascended (15187)

snout's picture

25-06-2003, 02:22

>>I think record-stores could do with a little less of that modern stuff filled with covers and covers of covers.<<

Indeed, snout!! All that modern stuff filled with covers and covers of covers you're playing at the store. You should do something about that! Commercial shit it is!! Tongue

You mean I can't play that Flaming Lips - Fight Test EP anymore? Smile

/me just got back from an awesome Grandaddy concert!

By BiFi

Enlighted (4348)

BiFi's picture

25-06-2003, 12:54

>>I think record-stores could do with a little less of that modern stuff filled with covers and covers of covers.<<

Indeed, snout!! All that modern stuff filled with covers and covers of covers you're playing at the store. You should do something about that! Commercial shit it is!! TongueLatok, that was my quote, not snout's Wink

By snout

Ascended (15187)

snout's picture

26-06-2003, 12:58

Now both Bifi and Latok should know I don't work at THAT record store anymore! Smile

By BiFi

Enlighted (4348)

BiFi's picture

26-06-2003, 13:17

Now both Bifi and Latok should know I don't work at THAT record store anymore! SmileI can't imagine THAT record store was the only one. Wink

By Latok

msx guru (3686)

Latok's picture

26-06-2003, 14:23

>>>>I think record-stores could do with a little less of that modern stuff filled with covers and covers of covers.<<

Indeed, snout!! All that modern stuff filled with covers and covers of covers you're playing at the store. You should do something about that! Commercial shit it is!! Tongue<

So what? I was pointing snout to your quote. That was my intention of quoting. The fun is, I expected this reaction from you. Funny Smile

Page 5/6
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | | 6