Hello... again

By msxsp

Supporter (3)

msxsp's picture

10-07-2012, 23:47

Hi there, I'm Alberto and I was a usual here at MRC several years ago, with another nick. Glad to come back and see the changes to the site, it looks pretty cool!

I'm from Spain, near Madrid. 40 years old (41 in less than 1 hour! LOL!). About products developed for MSX by me, none commercial, but a lot of BASIC and Z80 programming for funny... looong time ago.

I started MSX when I was 13 years old (at the very beggining of the standard), I went to a mall with my parents to buy a ZX Spectrum (I really love it), but instead of it the clerck show us a Sony HB75P, and I changed my love quickly Evil
Since then, thousands and thousands of fun, entertainment and pure joy.

Currently I've 6 MSX working machines (4 MSX1 -includede the original HB75P, 1 MSX2 and 1 MSX2+) and some others machines as well (C64, my beloved ZX spectrum, Amiga...). I try to use all of them at least once or twice a year, but the MSX2+ is the unique machine permanently connected. I also have MSX emulators running frequently, and I'm on the way to educate my 5 years old boy in this amazing world (he really likes it!! Pentaro rules again with the new generation Tongue )

So, hi to all and I hope to post something and try to share experiences, and learn a lot of yours Smile

Login or register to post comments

By hap

Paragon (2039)

hap's picture

10-07-2012, 23:53

whee, welcome back and happy birthday
(don't forget to make an avatar!)

By msxsp

Supporter (3)

msxsp's picture

10-07-2012, 23:57

Many thanks! I'll prepare a good Pentaro picture Cool

By FiXato

Scribe (1726)

FiXato's picture

11-07-2012, 00:52

I wonder if there are any MSX fans who named their offspring after Pentaro Tongue

By msxsp

Supporter (3)

msxsp's picture

11-07-2012, 09:11

LOL... I know one with Dr Venom as avatar