Meits

Page 6/9
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | | 7 | 8 | 9

By Meits

Scribe (5488)

Meits's picture

18-02-2004, 22:44

Nice man, will come over someday then...

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

24-06-2013, 12:26

Oh my freakin' god.... I happened to search for my own name on google, and look what I found LOL!

Jelle: do you remember the hilarious incident at Zandvoort? I was looking for you (not knowing what you looked like, except that you were tall), and you decided to paste a piece of paper on your back, saying something like: I'm Meits, are you Jochem?

Too bad you sold most of your msx-stuff, but I'm afraid I made the same mistake....

Talked to Ro quite recently (well, it's been 2 months ago), discovered he's on MSN sometimes.. Those of you who knew (know??) me, feel free to add me to your MSN-list: {e-mail address removed because of spam}

Bye!!
Jochem Smit
Sysop Dark Domain BBS
WHAHAHAHA

<edit> the ro on this forum doesn't seem to be the ro that I mentioned (Roderik Muit) </edit>

By Meits

Scribe (5488)

Meits's picture

16-03-2004, 21:11

Hahaha... I guess since some of the old dudes came back, the intelligence level drastically decreased... Yoghurt!!!, I've put you in my MSN list... Feel free to flame me with a sandwich with peanutbutter by mail... Whahaha

By IC

Hero (557)

IC's picture

16-03-2004, 23:14

Hahaha... I guess since some of the old dudes came back, the intelligence level drastically decreased... Yoghurt!!!, I've put you in my MSN list... Feel free to flame me with a sandwich with peanutbutter by mail... Whahaha
I recall the joke.. But don't know what it was about. But to maybe I should add me email account as well here..

E.vanderHeide@cornnet.nl

I'm usually tapped in at MSN, and also used ICQ (but not that frequently anymore).

Be seing ya?

By Meits

Scribe (5488)

Meits's picture

18-05-2004, 22:56

Jochum once put a sandwich with peanutbutter in a plastic ordnersleeve, put an address label and a selfprinted port payed sticker on it and sent it to Frank van Riel. He received it. The mailman must have laughed his ass of...
It's also possible that Frank mailed it to Jochum. Remember it's almost a decade ago.

Or that time that Frank forwarded the incoming phonecalls of his school to Jochem's private line (mostly Dark Domain BBS). If you made a collectcall to that school phone, you got forwarded to Jochem and the school payed the bill...

Sleezy people, but very infentive Tongue

By evulopah

Hero (661)

evulopah's picture

19-05-2004, 11:04

yez, I remember those funny things, like forwarding those phone calls. But I also remember Meits having that piece op paper on his back searching for someone...

the good ol' days...

By Meits

Scribe (5488)

Meits's picture

19-05-2004, 18:51

"Ik ben Meits, ben jij Yoghurt?" Yeah, Zandvoort 199* when DISK 2 was released (with a part of Haiko's garden on the stand... We wuz sick..

By kuuno

Master (231)

kuuno's picture

19-05-2004, 20:12

MGF.. by god.. I think I still have that tshirt.
Ro, didn't you designed that shirt?
hehe.. kewl.. what happened btw with Martin de Vries and Janny Boertien?

-Q

By kuuno

Master (231)

kuuno's picture

19-05-2004, 20:17

what about guy's like Jan van Valburg en Jouke I-forgot-his-last-name
-sigh... I still have some MGF pictures that were taken at the PC Discount stand back then in L'wden. (hehe.. back then, when you were at the back of that hall you could hear the Fray tunes from our stand)

-Q aka Baseline

By IC

Hero (557)

IC's picture

20-05-2004, 01:59

iirc Ro did indeed develop the logo on the t-shirts.

Martin & Janny? They where hooked on a Apple Macintosh and sold all there MSX stuff. And if I'm not mistaken they still live at the J. Steenstraat.

Those PC discount fares.. Pfft.. I remember those as well. Could here the MSX music way over the PC 'milk' boxes Wink

Page 6/9
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | | 7 | 8 | 9