MSX 2 JVC/VICTOR HC-95 ON Ebay now

Page 1/2
| 2

Par bateman82

Resident (36)

Portrait de bateman82

07-02-2016, 16:03

Hi,

I'm selling on ebay my hc-95.

http://www.ebay.it/itm/281927381937?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:I...

This Msx is very rare and expensive and the price is exactly how much I paid with shipping and customs clearance.

I write here because I'd love it to be bought by a msx lover.

If you're interested in it, write a P.M.

!login ou Inscrivez-vous pour poster

Par Manuel

Ascended (15539)

Portrait de Manuel

07-02-2016, 21:55

It would be nice if you could make more photos, e.g. of the back and of the bottom plate (with the model number on it). And check whether it has a V9958 or V9938...

Par djh1697

Paragon (1399)

Portrait de djh1697

08-02-2016, 18:19

The unit shows 256k of normal ram, so i would suggest, as far as wiki states it is MSX2+

Nice machine Wink

https://www.msx.org/wiki/index.php?title=Victor-HC95&oldid=6164

Par bateman82

Resident (36)

Portrait de bateman82

09-02-2016, 19:25

Manuel wrote:

It would be nice if you could make more photos, e.g. of the back and of the bottom plate (with the model number on it). And check whether it has a V9958 or V9938...

Hi Manuel, here's the photo of the back

djh1697 wrote:

The unit shows 256k of normal ram, so i would suggest, as far as wiki states it is MSX2+

Nice machine ;)

https://www.msx.org/wiki/index.php?title=Victor-HC95&oldid=6164

Hi, thank you!

The model is the HC-95 with 256 kb Ram and that keyboard/video rgb connector so it is: or the (T) or the (V) model.

Par nivaria

Expert (127)

Portrait de nivaria

12-02-2016, 16:51

no keyboard??
bad notice

Par bateman82

Resident (36)

Portrait de bateman82

12-02-2016, 17:39

You can always ask to magicman https://www.msx.org/users/magicman how much did he pay for a complete hc-95 system.

I've seen the auction on Yahoo japan and if I remeber is a lot more than 100,000 yen.

Par magicman

Resident (46)

Portrait de magicman

14-02-2016, 00:08

Hello!
Yes it was 219.000 yen Sad
But it is mint, complete in box! Evil

Par nivaria

Expert (127)

Portrait de nivaria

14-02-2016, 11:51

Hello Batman82, I guess you're selling because you do not find the keyboard anywhere, right?
I suppose you want to sell because you have lost interest or desire to find the keyboard after so long, and because this computer is useless for everyday use without the keyboard.
Of course, but you have to understand that the price (450€) at which you sell it is completely exaggerated.

One MSX without keyboard, no value for many people, especially when there are no real options to find a keyboard short and medium term.

For that price you can buy 4 or 5 msx2, with the same performance and features, as you know.
Sorry, but I think that you want to sell MSX is simply a problem you want to shake off, to pass it to someone else, and get money from this error.

Par bateman82

Resident (36)

Portrait de bateman82

14-02-2016, 19:26

@magicman, I remembered it right Wink

@nivaria, it's silly when someone talks about things that he doesn't know just to ruin someone's reputation.

The hc-95 is one of the rarest msx in Japan (every year there are only few pieces coming out on yahoo japan).

The value is around 40,000 yen for a unit without keyboard and you have to add shipping cost and custom fees.

It's a rare machine, even rarer thant the turbo a1st, so your argument (comparing it to another msx2) is completely pointless.

So, if you're not interested in buying my Hc-95 it's just a waste of time writing useless conjectures about the reasons why I want to sell it.

Par nivaria

Expert (127)

Portrait de nivaria

15-02-2016, 00:04

The reasons are very clear Bateman, you tried to find a keyboard for this computer for years, but you did not find it.
I know this msx, a good friend has one of them with keyboard,
You must recognize that this computer with no keyboard is basically useless, no matter how rare it is.
I have a Sony f900 no keyboard, and can only be used with a keyboard that model or a sony f700 also I have.
The price of that sony f900 without keyboard does not exceed 100 €, because it has no keyboard. I know what I'm talking about. No attempt to ruin the reputation of anyone, but I think reasonably should reconsider reduce a price that is clearly exaggerated, is a tip if you want to sell.
Speculation is not a good idea.

Par bateman82

Resident (36)

Portrait de bateman82

15-02-2016, 13:10

Did you read what I wrote? Maybe it’s better to progress step by step:

1)

nivaria wrote:

Hello Batman82, I guess you're selling because you do not find the keyboard anywhere, right?
I suppose you want to sell because you have lost interest or desire to find the keyboard after so long, and because this computer is useless for everyday use without the keyboard.

nivaria wrote:

The reasons are very clear Bateman, you tried to find a keyboard for this computer for years, but you did not find it.

The reasons why I’m selling part of my retrogaming collection are personal: the arrogance and the confidence with which you express your assumptions (without knowing anything about me) are terribly superficial.

Btw my first answer:

bateman82 wrote:

So, if you're not interested in buying my Hc-95 it's just a waste of time writing useless conjectures about the reasons why I want to sell it.

2)

nivaria wrote:

One MSX without keyboard, no value for many people, especially when there are no real options to find a keyboard short and medium term.

nivaria wrote:

You must recognize that this computer with no keyboard is basically useless, no matter how rare it is.

“basically useless” ? Your arrogance, again.

I’ve played with the HC-95 for years (having fun with masterpieces like Aleste, Aleste Gaiden, Undead Line (I’m a shmup addicted), Vampire Killer, Psychic World, etc…) without the need of a keyboard.

I left the thread I created because I wasn’t interested anymore in a keyboard since (as most msx users nowadays) I was interested only in games.

3)

nivaria wrote:

For that price you can buy 4 or 5 msx2, with the same performance and features, as you know.

nivaria wrote:

The price of that sony f900 without keyboard does not exceed 100 €, because it has no keyboard. I know what I'm talking about

It’s laughable: you’re comparing two different machines, the hc-95 is lot rarer than the f900.

It’s like comparing a Jvc x’eye with a Wondermega, “same” machine different prices.

You can go on yahoo auction or aucfan if you prefer and check it by yourself.

Btw my first answer:

bateman82 wrote:

The hc-95 is one of the rarest msx in Japan (every year there are only few pieces coming out on yahoo japan).

The value is around 40,000 yen for a unit without keyboard and you have to add shipping cost and custom fees.

It's a rare machine, even rarer thant the turbo a1st, so your argument (comparing it to another msx2) is completely pointless.

4)

nivaria wrote:

Sorry, but I think that you want to sell MSX is simply a problem you want to shake off, to pass it to someone else, and get money from this error.

nivaria wrote:

Speculation is not a good idea.

These "accusations" are ignorant, offensive and arrogant. At this point it's really useless to argue with you.

Btw my first answer:

bateman82 wrote:

@nivaria, it's silly when someone talks about things that he doesn't know just to ruin someone's reputation.

Page 1/2
| 2