Arcade Game Designer for MSX

Page 9/15
2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Par CASDuino

Master (249)

Portrait de CASDuino

10-11-2019, 20:16

jltursan wrote:

DSK only right now. The engine needs some more changes to be compatible with a ROM format but sooner or later I'll adapt it. If I can find the right tools I'll also add CAS (already have some candidates) and TSX as targets, the later it's harder as I don't know any command line tool capable of make a TSX file from a bin. Probably I can convert the BIN to WAV and then the WAV to TSX Big smile

Unfortunately Maketsx cannot handle files created from bin to wav by Castools3 so I'm not sure if it's possible to do it that way.

Par jltursan

Prophet (2561)

Portrait de jltursan

11-11-2019, 19:20

Bad luck then. I was also trying to compile the cas2tsx.php script but seems that a file is missing from github (or at least I haven't been able to locate it).

Par nataliapc

Expert (95)

Portrait de nataliapc

12-11-2019, 20:56

jltursan wrote:

Seems that I'm not able to find "msxcharsetjp.php", is this really needed?

Sorry! I uploaded the file...

Just do a git pull or download it again...

Par nataliapc

Expert (95)

Portrait de nataliapc

12-11-2019, 20:58

CASDuino wrote:

Unfortunately Maketsx cannot handle files created from bin to wav by Castools3 so I'm not sure if it's possible to do it that way.

Which is the problem?
Castools3 use standard data blocks?

Par jltursan

Prophet (2561)

Portrait de jltursan

12-11-2019, 21:12

nataliapc wrote:
jltursan wrote:

Seems that I'm not able to find "msxcharsetjp.php", is this really needed?

Sorry! I uploaded the file...

Just do a git pull or download it again...

Thanks!, I'll test it again Smile

Par CASDuino

Master (249)

Portrait de CASDuino

13-11-2019, 16:28

MakeTSX just tries to process the data ends up with nothing.

Par nataliapc

Expert (95)

Portrait de nataliapc

13-11-2019, 21:35

CASDuino wrote:

MakeTSX just tries to process the data ends up with nothing.

Could you send me a test?

Par CASDuino

Master (249)

Portrait de CASDuino

14-11-2019, 13:03

nataliapc wrote:
CASDuino wrote:

MakeTSX just tries to process the data ends up with nothing.

Could you send me a test?

Sent you an email with a test file.

Par jltursan

Prophet (2561)

Portrait de jltursan

14-11-2019, 21:49

And here's the EXE standalone version of cas2tsx: https://www.sendspace.com/file/o1x2lx

It's a bit oversized for a tool like this but hey, it's for lazy penguins...

Par CASDuino

Master (249)

Portrait de CASDuino

15-11-2019, 17:56

jltursan wrote:

And here's the EXE standalone version of cas2tsx: https://www.sendspace.com/file/o1x2lx

It's a bit oversized for a tool like this but hey, it's for lazy penguins...

Nice. I'll see if it works on Caslink3 files that have been converted to CAS to TZX.

Page 9/15
2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14