TriloTracker FM V0.9.90 Early Beta

페이지 1/4
| 2 | 3 | 4

By Huey

Prophet (2642)

Huey의 아바타

08-09-2017, 13:32

Hi, As promised yesterday I have made available the current version of the FM version of TriloTracker.
It is pretty far, but still not close to finished. Please feel free to play around.

You can find the issues that are still open on: https://github.com/cornelisser/TriloTracker/milestone/2
And the wiki is (almost) up to date with the FM functions: http://trilobyte-msx.com/TriloTracker/index.php/Main_Page

And the release is here: https://github.com/cornelisser/TriloTracker/releases/tag/V0....

Login or 등록 to post comments

By Grauw

Enlighted (8084)

Grauw의 아바타

08-09-2017, 17:36

Thanks much!

By Meits

Scribe (5404)

Meits의 아바타

08-09-2017, 17:37

Thumbs up Huey... Keep up the good work Smile

By Latok

msx guru (3642)

Latok의 아바타

08-09-2017, 18:01

Greeeeeat Smile

By syn

Paragon (1915)

syn의 아바타

08-09-2017, 19:02

Best OPLL tracker ever Big smile

By JohnHassink

Ambassador (5386)

JohnHassink의 아바타

04-10-2017, 02:00

I don't know if there are a lot of people that tried TTFM yet, but it's probably a good thing to mention that pushing CTRL + W in the Instrument Editor will open a very handy instrument menu. Use CTRL + left and right cursors to browse instrument categories, up and down cursors to scroll through that category's list.

By Huey

Prophet (2642)

Huey의 아바타

22-01-2018, 20:29

Hannibal

By syn

Paragon (1915)

syn의 아바타

22-01-2018, 21:07

hehe I got clickbaited, I thought you posted some new update Big smile

By Wolverine_nl

Paladin (1018)

Wolverine_nl의 아바타

22-01-2018, 22:02

JohnHassink wrote:

I don't know if there are a lot of people that tried TTFM yet, but it's probably a good thing to mention that pushing CTRL + W in the Instrument Editor will open a very handy instrument menu. Use CTRL + left and right cursors to browse instrument categories, up and down cursors to scroll through that category's list.

Is this info available in a manual, or is it all explained somewhere else?

By Huey

Prophet (2642)

Huey의 아바타

22-01-2018, 23:44

syn wrote:

hehe I got clickbaited, I thought you posted some new update Big smile

I was, But decided to wait a little longer to bring it public.

@Wolverine: The info is on the TriloTracker wiki. Not Sure what the exact url i.s But you can Google it.

By JohnHassink

Ambassador (5386)

JohnHassink의 아바타

24-01-2018, 02:42

Wolverine_nl wrote:

Is this info available in a manual, or is it all explained somewhere else?

I noticed this particular info wasn't online anywhere (which figures because TTFM isn't completed yet) so I thought this was a good piece of information to share, in case more people did actually try their hand with this beta version of the program.

페이지 1/4
| 2 | 3 | 4