One week after the previous version a new version of BlueMSX is released. Mainly to correct some annoying bugs in the emulator and in the debugger. It is also an occasion to add some new features to the debugger.
Update of the debugger:
- Added Japanese translation of the debugger
- Added assembly style flags (in addition to the other flags) in the CPU registry window.
- Added set breakpoint dialog that takes an address or a symbol
- Updated BiFi's breakpoints (a description will follow soon)
- Added BiFi's debug command
- Made step over work with block commands (ldir, cpir, otir, ....)
- Fixed ASCII SRAM mapper bug
- Fixed minor bug in debugger hotkeys
- Fixed memory address input to work with large numbers
- Fixed bug in debugger that made writing to memory and registers to fail
- Fixed bug that made dropdowns in debugger to show incorrectly on some Windows machines
- Fixed VDP bug that made the intro of the game FEEDBACK to fail (command engine now continues to execute after screensplit)
- Fixed VDP bug in the PSET command (made the stars show incorrectly in the game FEEDBACK)
- Fixed bug in fullscreen mode when using F12 (reset) if the menu is visible
For the pleasure of the gamers, blueMSX includes, since his version 2.3.0, a great number of cheat files. In this version, it concerns 242 games. These cheats were developed by BiFi and Vampier who tested them in openMSX and adapted them for blueMSX.
Relevant link: BlueMSX website