Club Hnostar magazine preservation project

Club Hnostar magazine preservation project

by Meits on 15-10-2012, 21:13
Topic: Media
Tags: Hnostar

Especially people from Spain and the other countries with the Spanish language will remember Hnostar Magazine from the nineties. Though also people from over the world might have a few of them. This magazine was quite professional. But as paper goes bad over the years and there's no financial gain of those magazines anymore, a choice of scanning them is quite logical as well as welcome.
Where the Japanese scans are there purely for the pictures, there's still something one can make up from the Spanish language. And don't forget the fact that a great deal of the MSX people around master the Spanish language.

Take a trip down memory lane with the scanned Hnostar Magazines 11 - 16 and 36 - 44 here. Keep being informed about the scanning project of Konamito here where he also requests to submit missing issues.

Relevant link 1: Konamito about Hnostar
Relevant link 2: Hnostar 10 and 11 at Konamito
Relevant link 3: Hnostar 11 - 16, 36 - 44 at Mediafire

By NYYRIKKI

NYYRIKKI's picture

15-10-2012, 22:19

Very good timed news... I just yesterday found out that some god damn mouse ate one of those!

By MsxKun

MsxKun's picture

15-10-2012, 22:46

Yay! Great!

By snout

snout's picture

15-10-2012, 23:32

@Nyyrikki - was it a Philips SBC3810?

(sigh)

By NYYRIKKI

NYYRIKKI's picture

16-10-2012, 08:47

I mean one of these creatures:

By Samor

Samor's picture

16-10-2012, 10:20

never, ever leave cheese on your hnostar.

By NYYRIKKI

NYYRIKKI's picture

16-10-2012, 15:38

During the latest garage mouse massacre we have found out that those stupid mice don't even like cheese... Or at least they like Hnostar and chocolate more... I think whole "mice like cheese" thing is urban legend.

17-10-2012, 11:33

How do I download them all in one go? Stupid mediafire complains about not enough bandwidth...

By Huey

Huey's picture

17-10-2012, 15:20

NYYRIKKI wrote:

I found out they actually like peanut butter a lot by accident. Since then I use it on my mousetraps.

By snout

snout's picture

17-10-2012, 22:17

If the people @Hnostar (and Konamito ^_^) give their OK, we would gladly host them at msx.org.

By MP83

Master (132)

MP83's picture

20-11-2017, 11:05

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here, but I recently found this among my old floppies:

Is it available online somewhere? What is it exactly? The disk takes you to a simple scroller demo, but there seems to be more content in the actual disk. I have it in .dsk format, in case it needs to be preserved.

My MSX profile