#msxdev MSX 30th Anniversary Meetup in Amsterdam

#msxdev MSX 30th Anniversary Meetup in Amsterdam

by syn on 19-06-2013, 18:02
Topic: Events
Languages:

When #msxdev regular syn suggested to grab a drink in honor of MSX 30th Anniversary, one thing led to another. The result is open-to-all meetup on Thursday the 27th of June in Amsterdam organized by #msxdev! The tentative location is cafe Batavia 1920 right across from the bus area of Amsterdam Central Station, so easily accessible to all.

The meeting starts at 16:00 and ends at 22:00, although the hardcore party animals are welcome to stay longer. Entrance is free, but food and drinks are at your own expense. The exact details about the above and activities during the meeting will be communicated once they are confirmed.

Relevant link: #msxdev chatroom

Comments (64)

By syn

Paragon (1527)

syn's picture

19-06-2013, 18:45

Thanks for adding that nice picture!

We intended to use a private room but it turned out to be reserved by others. So there will be no big screen /audio, but otherwise everything is as planned: MSX talk, drinks, some food, and more drinks and more MSX! Big smile Besides, If you want to show something you can bring your smartphone/tablet with emulator on it instead Wink

By snout

Ambassador (15167)

snout's picture

19-06-2013, 18:59

It's a nice location indeed, we considered it for Event Eleven as well Wink

By OeiOeiVogeltje

Paragon (1156)

OeiOeiVogeltje's picture

19-06-2013, 22:50

on a thursday....
not really handy i think
some people have to work.....

By Latok

msx guru (3463)

Latok's picture

19-06-2013, 23:00

Well, the MSX standard was announced on june 27th 1983. Can't change that date, can we? I think it's a great initiative. Gonna drink some beers to the occasion myself as well Smile

By Jorito

Mr. Ambassadors (1718)

Jorito's picture

20-06-2013, 00:19

June 27th, 1983 was on a monday, so that's even worse Tongue

By syn

Paragon (1527)

syn's picture

20-06-2013, 01:41

Yes, the plan was to meet up on the exact date of the anniversary. It started with just a few from #msxdev (since we talked about meeting up sometimes for a while now and this seemed to be the perfect date), but we thought it would be nice if we turned it into something public, so that other people can join as well Wink

(Btw thanks for editing out the part about the big screen. Wink)

By Paulbrk

Hero (611)

Paulbrk's picture

21-06-2013, 09:16

Only for those who speak Dutch, I think.

By FiXato

Scribe (1246)

FiXato's picture

21-06-2013, 16:42

Why do you assume that Paulbrk?
I'm probably be attending to, and if there are people there who only understand English, I don't mind speaking English at all.
Dutch people generally know English well (or at least well enough for having a conversation) and don't mind (or are even proud of) speaking it with those who don't speak Dutch. (Up to a point that it can actually be detrimental to foreigners who are trying to learn Dutch because the Dutch will keep on switching to English instead of giving them the chance to hear/learn Dutch...)

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

21-06-2013, 18:48

Dutch people is one of the best English speakers, so no problem...

By Paulbrk

Hero (611)

Paulbrk's picture

22-06-2013, 10:36

I know that duch people speak english very well. best regards and have a good day in the meeting. Smile

By syn

Paragon (1527)

syn's picture

23-06-2013, 22:05

Paulbrk maybe you can organize something near your area as well? we could have an international msx toast! Is there anybody else gonna meet up with fellow msx users in their region that day?

By Paulbrk

Hero (611)

Paulbrk's picture

24-06-2013, 19:16

Me and the MSX users of Málaga will meet on saturday 29 to play and celebrate the MSX 30th Aniversary.

We have a big event later, on 12, 13 and 14 July, celebrating the 30th Aniversary of MSX too. (sorry, this time is in spanish).
http://www.gamepolis.org/web/?p=3002

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

24-06-2013, 22:02

Unfortunately I wasn't able to organize an event similar to MSX 25th Anniversary Event.
There's actually a rather unpleasant reason for that, which I won't mention in order to save the face of some MRC admins.

So, a meetup will have to do. We'll make sure to do something productive for MSX that evening, in between the beers and celebration Smile

By Sama

Ambassador (2053)

Sama's picture

24-06-2013, 23:38

Phew, I'm glad you have such consideration with us MRC admins, Guyv! Thank you for saving our face, you're a true friend! Big smile

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

25-06-2013, 00:22

No, thank YOU for screwing over the entire MSX scene again!

By Sama

Ambassador (2053)

Sama's picture

25-06-2013, 00:32

Did I do it again? Did I earn candy?

By snout

Ambassador (15167)

snout's picture

25-06-2013, 00:35

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

25-06-2013, 01:08

I know it's night, but I'm really somewhat in the dark here about this line:
"Unfortunately I wasn't able to organize an event similar to MSX 25th Anniversary Event."

And the line following that suggests one or more MRC members have anything to do with that.

So, to recap: you wanted to organize something along the lines of Den Dolder, which was basically a meeting/fair the size of contemporary MSX meetings (e.g. Nijmegen, didn't measure lengths, but it appeared similar to me). 'Similar' as in (I think) "doesn't need to be in Den Dolder again". I guess closer to A'dam, judging your location. You may have to book such a place ahead for a few months, but nothing radical (and this day would've been on your schedule for months or even years I guess).

And... then you couldn't organize that?! Your phone broke down? Got no internet for a week? There're no Occupy-groupies blocking the streets*. There are no volcanoes erupting, no earthquakes, no tsunamis, no planes crashing down on partly locations. And closer to MRC: I don't recall we've booked any of these fair-like locations in or near A'dam. We've no challenges running that require people or teams to stick at their computers during such an event. Long story short: what has happened so that you couldn't organize a Den Dolder-like meeting and what's our "supposed" part in that?

* Occupy A'dam actually started @ Event Eleven-day, do we still remember all that? Oooh the fun we had that day. ^^

By Poltergeist

Champion (257)

Poltergeist's picture

25-06-2013, 09:24

The redesign of the website made Guyver get lost, unable to find the contact button, so that he could not e-mail one of the MRC members, thus not being able to announce the event on the MRC website, and he gave up?

(this probably gets me on the Guyver800 blacklist...) Wink

By Latok

msx guru (3463)

Latok's picture

25-06-2013, 09:53

No, Guyver800 wanted to organize an event but heard rumors about MRC organizing a 30 year msx event as well. Since two events would be lame, he choosed not to do it. But this mrc organized event hasn't been announced, so now the only thing he could do is organizing this, let's call it stripped down, meeting. Credits where credits are due.

By Poltergeist

Champion (257)

Poltergeist's picture

25-06-2013, 10:33

I didn't even notice that Guyver is organising this meeting. But I, for one, would not act on rumours, but just pick up the phone (or send an e-mail) to make sure that the rumours are true or not. If Latoks' reply is correct (and why shouldn't it be?) blaming "MRC for screwing the MSX scene" is a bit harsh, to say the least...

However, it's nice that something is organised. I cannot come, but hope everyone has a pleasant time...

By snout

Ambassador (15167)

snout's picture

25-06-2013, 11:31

Yes, celebrating something as epic as the 30th anniversary of MSX with not one but two parties would be overkill indeed.

Running Naked in a Field of Flowers

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

25-06-2013, 12:36

What Latok left out is that we DID seek out MRC through him (in fact my wife talked to Latok) and he confirmed there were plans by MRC and he personally *promised* (and solidified this promise by offering to shake hands on it) to inform her in case the MRC plans didn't pan out.

So I trusted it would still be on and would be announced in due time.

You may find it hard to imagine, but my wife is even more pissed off and disappointed about this than I am.

By snout

Ambassador (15167)

snout's picture

25-06-2013, 12:51

I was not aware of that, and it would indeed have been nice to let you know the plans for an MRC event were coming along nicely, but that it would be held later this year. Either way, you must admit that contacting MRC yourself somewhere along the line would have been an option as well, right?

we're all busy people that sometimes let important things slip through our minds. Happens to the best of us, even to someone as awesome as Latok.

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

25-06-2013, 13:07

In the future we'll not even try to coordinate anything with you, and serve the MSX community to the best of our abilities, which you neglect to do time and time again.

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

25-06-2013, 14:30

Quit whining... Every time there's a newspost with stuff you're involved with, you log in and make a fool of your narcistic little self. Shouting everybody is neglecting you, while they don't. Sometimes I wish you were neglected and forgotten... Without your stupid bashing a lot of people wouldn't have left the MSX scene...

Spoken on my own behalf. I simply have enough of your childish behaviour.

Edit: Feel free to press the moderator alert button..

By snout

Ambassador (15167)

snout's picture

25-06-2013, 15:06

@GuyveR800 I was under the impression that we had buried our grudges during an epic game of Yathzee, years ago, but clearly I am mistaken. I feel sorry for your incapacity to let go of the past. But if you can't get beyond this and keep interpreting everything MRC and all its crew members do as something evil time and time again then there's nothing I can, will or even want to do about that.

I'm not questioning that you feel wronged by MRC or some of its individual crewmembers, because you have made that point abundantly clear, but seriously man... it's 2013. Sometimes a tree is just a tree. Latok forgot something and you were too proud, ignorant or stupid to contact him once more. boo-hoo, baa-haa. Case closed.

I am curious though. You state that MRC (or I?) neglects to serve the MSX community to the best of our abilities. That's quite a strong assumption to make. So just to humor me, name at least one single example where I/we (willingly and knowingly) did not serve the MSX community to the best of our abilities.

Make no mistake about it though, You've had about 10 years to think this through, so I expect you to be able to produce verifyable, objective, rational facts - a solid case so to say - that does not involve hearsay, rumors or single-person sources. As they say: one source is not a source.

So by all means, go ahead, prove exactly the accusation you pointed toward me and my friends. I beg of you, please, for once in your life, don't shout random FUD and rude accusations. Proof. That's all I'm asking. Good luck.

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

25-06-2013, 16:46

What? I've coordinated with you, you made promises and didn't uphold them, and then YOU bring up old cows and accuse me of doing it?

The first thing you did was try to ridicule me! You call me names and continue your anti-GuyveR800 campaigns...
I took the steps to coordinate with you, you screwed the community over. THAT is the tree here. Simple and stand-alone. It has little to do with the past, but apparently you are stuck in it.

You're the ones being childish and pathetic here. Just like Rieks, you're ignoring the facts and trying to hide them with irrelevant crap.

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

25-06-2013, 16:58

Meits wrote:

Shouting everybody is neglecting you, while they don't.

I said no such thing. This isn't about me, and I'm not a narcissistic person at all. You're just repeating some crap you heard a troll say. Repeating same old crap is what you guys apparently do.

Pretending to bury hatchets and then stabbing people in the back. That is the sort of people you show yourselves to be.

Quote:

Sometimes I wish you were neglected and forgotten... Without your stupid bashing a lot of people wouldn't have left the MSX scene...

Get off your high horse. MRC screwed the scene and now you try to make it into some personal thing, and that I'm bashing people? I didn't even mention any of this until you MRC admins started talking about it.

MRC destroyed a lot of the scene and screwed up the MSX revival. MRC fucked up many great projects that would have made the scene much bigger than it is now.
You're accusing me of dragging up old cows, but you are the ones that keep bringing up the past.

The scene could've had a great MSX 30th Anniversary Event, like the 25th one that everybody that attended it thoroughly enjoyed. Of course, most MRC admins were too stuck up to even attend that event!!

Stop hiding your own failures with personal attacks to the people that point out those mistakes and deliberate sabotage.

By OeiOeiVogeltje

Paragon (1156)

OeiOeiVogeltje's picture

25-06-2013, 17:01

heh

By snout

Ambassador (15167)

snout's picture

25-06-2013, 17:05

@GuyveR800 - I'm sorry you feel that way. My offer still stands. Good luck with your MSX event.

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

25-06-2013, 17:31

That's it. Definately moving over to Sega development now. I decide to come back here and this is what I find. I don't need this and I've had enough. Thanks a lot!

By Meits

Scribe (4158)

Meits's picture

25-06-2013, 17:40

GuyveR800 wrote:

Get off your high horse. MRC screwed the scene and now you try to make it into some personal thing, and that I'm bashing people?

It is indeed personal and on my own account. I don't like the way you split the scene in two camps. I've kept my mouth shut for long enough because I didn't want it to be yet another silly reason for you to blaim MRC for this, but I've totally had it with you.
Narcissistic people are known for denying that they are. Please check the dictionary and use the definition as a mirror to your own self. Even better, chose another hobby and don't bother the MSX scene with your futilities any longer. People might even join the scene again and have a good time without the usual popcorn consuming evenings when you've been around again to spit your poison...

By Maggoo

Paragon (1156)

Maggoo's picture

25-06-2013, 17:46

Why so much drama in a community site about classic/gaming systems?

It sounds to me like there is a serious beef between some people here. Perhaps this dirty laundry shouldn't be washed in public... Just sayin

By FiXato

Scribe (1246)

FiXato's picture

25-06-2013, 17:55

People should just come and have a couple of drinks, get drunk, slap each other silly, end up nearly drowning on one of Amsterdam's many canals, laugh about it and move on.

By Jorito

Mr. Ambassadors (1718)

Jorito's picture

25-06-2013, 17:56

[insert popcorn eating gif here]

By Samor

Paragon (1747)

Samor's picture

25-06-2013, 18:24

Meanwhile , in Batavia....

Ethan Woomb: "Sorry it couldn't be under happier circumstances."

NEKHOCMVICH: "Yes, I'm sorry too.. 'You're sorry and I'm sorry.."

(from: Msx revival Impossible: 2)

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

25-06-2013, 18:32

Meits wrote:

I don't like the way you split the scene in two camps.

It wasn't me who did that.

Apparently you need a history lesson. The two camps were inside of MRC, then someone switched sides, and I've been made the scapegoat ever since.

Quote:

Narcissistic people are known for denying that they are.

Just like gays and pedophiles you mean?

Quote:

Please check the dictionary and use the definition as a mirror to your own self.

I'll use the judgement of people who actually know me, instead of indoctrinated folks like you.

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

25-06-2013, 18:36

Maggoo wrote:

Perhaps this dirty laundry shouldn't be washed in public... Just sayin

That's why I didn't go into details at first, but just said enough so the people involved would know I did not appreciate their actions.

Unfortunately it seems I can't say anything on this site without being taunted and attacked and forced to reveal things the admins prefer to keep secret.

By Samor

Paragon (1747)

Samor's picture

25-06-2013, 18:37

(cont.)

NEKHOCMVICH: "you do know GradskiReader thought the world of you."

Ethan Woomb: "He was quite a man. Did he know before the end you two had succeeded?

NEKHOCMVICH: "Yes, he knew. Just.."

Ethan Woomb: "..not in time to save him."

NEKHOCMVICH: "No. After you've lived with ChiDRMa for twenty hours, nothing can save you. Not
even...Bazix."

Ethan Woomb: "You carry them together? Safely?"

(apologies, couldn't help myself)

By snout

Ambassador (15167)

snout's picture

25-06-2013, 18:38

*yawn*

By Samor

Paragon (1747)

Samor's picture

25-06-2013, 18:44

oh btw, its been 5 years, if not more.
just saying...

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

25-06-2013, 18:55

snout wrote:

I am curious though. You state that MRC (or I?) neglects to serve the MSX community to the best of our abilities. That's quite a strong assumption to make. So just to humor me, name at least one single example where I/we (willingly and knowingly) did not serve the MSX community to the best of our abilities.

Do you seriously need all your mistakes again? You're a silly masochist.

Here are four of the bigger examples:
You screwed up moderation on your own site.
You screwed up the GLC project, twice.
You screwed up the European 1chipMSX project.
You screwed up the Woomb project.

And now, you deprived the MSX scene of a decent MSX 30th Anniversary Event.

Quote:

So by all means, go ahead, prove exactly the accusation you pointed toward me and my friends. I beg of you, please, for once in your life, don't shout random FUD and rude accusations. Proof. That's all I'm asking. Good luck.

I've proven the above many times in the past. I'm not going to invest the time to repeat things you already know and people can publically find for themselves.

In some of the above cases I even showed you how it was done:
I revived the GLC project myself, until you screwed it up for the second time.
I actually did import many 1chipMSX (ESE MSX System 3) machines to Europe.

Every time you make a mistake or fail to live up to promises or expectations, you claim "it's just a hobby". Well, me and my friends DO care about MSX as more than "just a hobby" and upholding a promise is important.
For gods sake, there were even two official witnesses!

The facts are so strong that every time you need to gang up on me and distract from the facts by personal attacks, accusations, denials, or just plain making fun of the whole thing and hoping it goes away...

Oh, but it's just a hobby...

By Jorito

Mr. Ambassadors (1718)

Jorito's picture

25-06-2013, 18:55

What better way to celebrate the 30th anniversary of MSX than with a mud sling fest?

Did not!
Did too!
Did not!
Did too!

Sheesh, grow up already, will ya?

By Latok

msx guru (3463)

Latok's picture

25-06-2013, 18:57

Honestly, we never intended organizing an event in the first half of the year. Our plans for an event still stand so I didn't feel the need to contact debby or patriek about it. I do understand though that if they thought our event was to be held around the anniversary date and their event was planned to take place around this time as well, they feel pissed. For that, I sincerely apologize!!

As I said earlier, the meeting on thursday in Amsterdam is a great initiative. I intended to join in, but now I understand this might be a bit too sensitive. I'll celebrate otherwise.

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

25-06-2013, 19:01

Jorito wrote:

What better way to celebrate the 30th anniversary of MSX than with a mud sling fest?

Note that all the mud being slung is by MRC admins, or mud that I was specifically asked to throw because apparently they are such masochists.

By Jorito

Mr. Ambassadors (1718)

Jorito's picture

25-06-2013, 19:06

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

25-06-2013, 19:07

Latok wrote:

I do understand though that if they thought our event was to be held around the anniversary date and their event was planned to take place around this time as well, they feel pissed. For that, I sincerely apologize!!

At the time you said it wasn't yet clear whether or not the event would be around the 30th Anniversary date. This was the specific reason for letting us know about it!

Anyway, your apology is appreciated and accepted. As I said I never intended for things to blow up like this, but your fellow MRC admins do not have the same restraint. Of course you are welcome to join us thursday in Amsterdam.

I'm not someone that holds grudges, I prefer holding a beer. With you.

By mars2000you

Enlighted (5036)

mars2000you's picture

25-06-2013, 19:12

By snout

Ambassador (15167)

snout's picture

25-06-2013, 19:22

Murdoch I feel a lot of anger in this room.... Murdoch

But seriously... moderating MRC, trying to bring the revival across the Japanese borders, GLC... -- I can sincerely say that I tried to make those work to the best of my abilities, and that's what you are attacking me on. I don't feel I 'screwed it up' although it is safe to say that I did not achieve what I hoped for with Bazix et al. I'm hurt by your conclusion that I frustrated the attempt to revive GLC, as I have tried to be as cooperative as possible, difficult enough as it was for me. The GLC project was my 'baby' too, as you know, and having to let go of it was not at all an easy thing to do.

So once again, (because I already stated that in the Yathzee thread): I'm sorry I didn't live up to your high expectations, GuyveR. This was the best I could do. If I could turn back time, there were a lot of things I would have done differently, but I'm afraid the results would not differ very much from where we are now. It was an amazing adventure, I learned so many things, and I failed. That's life.

And about that history lesson: I 'switched sides' because of your intolerable behavior and your intolerable behavior alone. There is only so much I can take from people, even close friends, and you went far beyond those limits. Repeatedly. You are not the only one who feels very deeply hurt about events that took place. I think it's safe to say I felt as much stabbed in the back by someone whom I considered to be a close friend as you did.

But I thought this had all been said and done already right here. Please GuyveR800, stop seeing evil in everything I/we do. Stop wasting time on this, because it will never heal your wounds. Focus on the great event you're going to hold in only a few days. Focus on the good things. Remember the good things. Allow new good things to happen.

By Meits

Scribe (4158)

Meits's picture

25-06-2013, 19:23

GuyveR800 wrote:

Note that all the mud being slung is by MRC admins, or mud that I was specifically asked to throw because apparently they are such masochists.

Ofcourse... How could it be your fault...
Also a symptom of what I called you to be...
Keep 'em coming...

By Samor

Paragon (1747)

Samor's picture

25-06-2013, 19:45

GLC ..?

By mars2000you

Enlighted (5036)

mars2000you's picture

25-06-2013, 19:49

Guru Logic Champ, that's the official name of Guru Logic (with animations that are not included in the homebrew MSX1/2 versions).

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

25-06-2013, 19:56

snout wrote:

Please GuyveR800, stop seeing evil in everything I/we do. Stop wasting time on this, because it will never heal your wounds.

I didn't... I just said there was an unpleasant reason (with which I meant the broken promise). Then you guys dragged up old cows, attacking me for nothing and urging me to comment on the past.

There could have been 0 drama in this thread...

By snout

Ambassador (15167)

snout's picture

25-06-2013, 19:58

Whatever makes you feel good, GuyveR.

By Samor

Paragon (1747)

Samor's picture

25-06-2013, 20:07

Ah ok. I think I read about all that.

As for woomb... That was never gonna work, licensing issues aside. Small audience, and DRM. Even excellent translated manuals could not save that.
Gamereader, too much of an obscure device,
and ultimately the OCM. Too expensive and limited commercial backing to make it anything more than a niche product.

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

25-06-2013, 20:18

Samor wrote:

As for woomb... That was never gonna work, licensing issues aside. Small audience, and DRM.

I think the success of Wii Virtual Console and Steam shows it could have worked.

The problem was indeed the audience. When Bazix announced their plans on the Bussum MSX fair, they specifically said the MSX scene was not their target audience. For some reason, when it was time for launch, the MSX scene suddenly was the ONLY audience.

So yeah...
Oh and the DRM was cracked within 24 hours Wink

By snout

Ambassador (15167)

snout's picture

25-06-2013, 20:24

I wholeheartedly agree that Woomb was destined for failure. We came very close to joining a Steam-like platform from a large American company on one side, and creating an 'App Store' for MSX games for Nokia Series 60 devices on the other (to be ported to other platforms sooner or later). Needless to say, both didn't happen. And that was indeed a shame.

By Samor

Paragon (1747)

Samor's picture

25-06-2013, 20:44

GuyveR800 wrote:

So yeah...
Oh and the DRM was cracked within 24 hours Wink

That doesn't help either. Tongue
MSX games though... how much are you going to sell even if you have a large backer?
I like 'em, but go to any non-MSX forum and you usually have to explain that Metal Gear did not origin on the Nintendo Entertainment System.... add to that the fact some of the games on Woomb were quite obscure in the first place.

..but I'll say it again, those translated Aleste manuals were (and are) awesome.

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

25-06-2013, 21:16

MSX has many great arcade conversions. These have ample market potential, as do the Konami's (although I know the licensing would've been an issue, at least at first).

The trick to marketing to the general public is branding. Have your brand ("woomb" was not a good name, although insiders might appreciate the Project Egg reference in it) and leave out irrelevant crap.
Red Hat doesn't mention Linux on its front page, neither does Ubuntu.
In other words, you don't market "MSX", you market your own brand.

That said, I'm less pessimistic about MSX knowledge amongst gamers. If anything it's on the rise due to MESS/UME and increasing realisation of the true Metal Gear 1 and 2. Afterall, all Konami's rereleases have been the MSX versions, not the NES, so whole NEW generations of people have been brought up on them.
But probably you hang out in different places than me Wink

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (109)

anonymous's picture

25-06-2013, 21:20

BTW, about the 30th Anniversary Meetup (yay on-topic), several people have indicated they will show up a bit later in the evening, so the "end time" of 22:00 should be taken with a grain of salt.

Most ppl's last train leaves around 01:00 though Tongue

By Samor

Paragon (1747)

Samor's picture

25-06-2013, 21:52

noted.

By Jorito

Mr. Ambassadors (1718)

Jorito's picture

25-06-2013, 22:24

For those who are going: have lots of fun Smile

By Sama

Ambassador (2053)

Sama's picture

25-06-2013, 23:10

@Samor: thanks for your nice comments on the WOOMB manuals! Appreciate it; it took a lot of time to translate and edit them.

My MSX profile