Pre Order MSX Ethernet

Pre Order MSX Ethernet

by ro on 24-07-2017, 09:37
Topic: Hardware

The Tecnobytes MSX Ethernet Cartridge was released a couple of years ago and quickly sold out. Today the Brazilian hardware providers announce a new batch of this cartridge.

The MSX ethernet cartridge is a full MSX compatible product. For about $70 it is yours. Presale has started and is valid until October. For more information you might want to read Javi Lavandeira his excellent review on the 2015 version.

relevant link: Ethernet cartridge pre-order

By rogerio.belarmino

Rookie (31)

rogerio.belarmino's picture

26-07-2017, 15:15

By Spider

Rookie (20)

Spider's picture

14-11-2017, 00:25

Could anyone provide updated prediction for expected shipping date.

By fr3nd

Supporter (2)

fr3nd's picture

14-11-2017, 20:43

I'm also wondering what happened with those preorders... Anyone has news from tecnobytes? I've posted a message in their website with no luck...

By Parn

Master (221)

Parn's picture

14-11-2017, 22:44

I recently met Rogério at the Jaú MSX Meeting and everything seemed to be fine. I can't speak for them, but I know deadlines can be problematic when you depend on third parties, like PCB and components suppliers. The Tecnobytes guys are very honest and open about this kind of stuff, so I'm sure they'll soon make some kind of announcement. I have some of the stuff made by them and everything is high-quality and made with great care, can't recommend them enough. Just have a bit of patience.

By Spider

Rookie (20)

Spider's picture

03-12-2017, 17:29

I sent an email to technobytes, and reply was: "we're doing assembly and tests. we'll be ready to dispatch in couple of weeks."
I think everything is alright, we just need little more patience..... and remember: good things come in small packages Smile

By Parn

Master (221)

Parn's picture

15-12-2017, 14:50

They are hard at work, currently manufacturing cartridges and boxes:

Tecnobytes - Update

I'm crossposting this so the news can reach more of their customers.

By Grauw