Technobytes, known for their new hardware for classic computers like our beloved MSX system, has put up a pre-order page for their upcoming slot expander. As the Slot Expander project is expensive to be produced, they need a minimum quantity of sales to be viable.
Price: US$ 139,00. Shipment Prediction: February / March 2017.
- 4 Expanded slots that can fit even large cartridges;
- 60cm buffered flat cable;
- Exclusive plastic cabinet (in development);
- 5V External power supply (included);
- You can easily disable a slot (you don't have to remove the cartridge). Each slot have one key and one information LED; *
- "DC IN" Status LED: The main board and the cartridges are protected against incorrect voltage (low or high), any problem with the power supply, even if you forgot to connect one :-). The DC IN Status Led will blink in any of these cases;
- High quality board
Check the Technobytes pre-order page