Registration opened for MSX Fair Nijmegen 2021

Registration opened for MSX Fair Nijmegen 2021

by ro on 31-08-2021, 10:13
Topic: Events
Tags: Nijmegen

The annual MSX fair in Nijmegen, the Netherlands, is being held on October the 16th. Registration for this fair has now been opened.

Earlier we reported about the Nijmegen Fair being postponed. While the usual moment for this event is in the first quarter of the year, it has been postponed to the last quarter of the same year due to Covid-19. It looks like it is going live after all, hurray! The 2021 edition of this fair is to be held on October 16.

The registration for the MSX Fair Nijmegen 2021 has been opened. Register your booths on the fair's dedicated website.

Please note that the organisation has assumed that there will be no specific regulations on the fair date. If this appears to not be the case, it may be possible that the fair will be canceled after all, and a new attempt will be made to organize one in February or March of 2022.

Relevant link: MSX fair Nijmegen 2021 website

By edoz

edoz's picture

31-08-2021, 19:22

I really hope that the fair will happen and that many people will come!

By Alexey

Guardian (3164)

Alexey's picture

01-09-2021, 16:16

It's not likely that I will be coming in October unless Germany revokes the PCR test requirement on entering the country. How would I be able to do a test after the fair? Besider, here those tests cost from 80 to 200 Euro depending on the urgency. Not sure how much that would be in NL.

01-09-2021, 22:44

Does that also apply for one day visits?

By defdanny

defdanny's picture

02-09-2021, 07:13

Get vaccinated! No need for tests from NL to D. then.
see here
and here

By Robby

Master (206)

Robby's picture

02-09-2021, 14:20

I suspect this year the fair will consists of mainly dutch participants.

By djh1697

djh1697's picture

03-09-2021, 21:05

Too many issues, for ME, to travel outside of the UK at the moment, however, we are looking at doing an MSX event at the RCM here in Leicester.

By hamlet

hamlet's picture

22-09-2021, 06:50

As bad things went for good, I will find the time to visit the fair. Wink
:rnff:
Let's manage our pre-fair evening.
It seems we are not gonna stay at the mercure this time but in a hotel nearby.
We got to know how much of you would like to attend the pre-meeting on 15th october evenning.
I will do a seperate news post as soon as we knew the place to meet.
Is there a bar big enough willing to hist us, who stay at the mercure? Maybe we can meet again at the restaurant? edoz, would you like to check this out?
Suggestions?
I'm really looking forward to meet you guys once again!

By Wolverine_nl

Wolverine_nl's picture

22-09-2021, 08:41

Great that you will visit the fair hamlet ;-) We will see you there buddy Smile

By Latok

msx guru (3833)

Latok's picture

25-09-2021, 00:34

Hamlet, I would like to join the pre party! Mercure is not available?

By hamlet

hamlet's picture

26-09-2021, 10:55

We will meet in Mercure. I will publish a newspost in the next days. Looking forward to meet you all there!

By salutte

Master (137)

salutte's picture

26-09-2021, 15:40

I'd planned to go, but kids just got scheduled for a dancing recital the same day and I'll not be able to attend Nijmegen. I hope to be there in January! Have a lot of fun!