Reminder: MSX Fair Nijmegen 2016

Reminder: MSX Fair Nijmegen 2016

by Manuel on 12-01-2016, 15:35
Topic: Events
Tags: 2016, fair, Nijmegen

Here's a reminder for the MSX fair in Nijmegen of 2016: the 23rd of January you should be in Nijmegen if MSX gives you warm feelings. This will already be the 11th edition of the fair, with yet another new record number of reserved tables. So plenty of things to do and see and people to talk with!

The complete list of booths and all other information can be viewed on the website. Currently 15 booths are registered. Apart from the usual suspects, we also have a booth of Meteor-M (a very long standing member in the Russian MSX scene) this year, who will personally promote his Procyon HDMI multimedia card.

Relevant link: MSX fair Nijmegen website: http://www.manuel.msxnet.org/msx/beurs/

By raymond

raymond's picture

14-01-2016, 20:43

Already marked in my agenda :-) C u then!

By roadfighter

roadfighter's picture

17-01-2016, 21:12

Smile Ditto, Saturday MARKED !

By Grauw

Grauw's picture

17-01-2016, 22:20

I’m skipping a snowboard lesson for this (bad planning) so this fair better be good! Smile

By Daemos

Daemos's picture

17-01-2016, 23:42

This fair is going to be awesome!

21-01-2016, 22:47

OK, registration has been closed. See the full lists of participants on the site. Hope to see you next Saturday!

At least it seems the weather will be a lot better than last year!

By mtn

Master (247)

mtn's picture

23-01-2016, 11:09

Is someone gonna record the Procyon presentation? And maybe some other too? I hope so..

i wish all the atendees a good time!

By ren

ren's picture

23-01-2016, 11:38

Yeah, I won't be there myself (after all), have a good time everyone ;-)

I hope someone can/will do a nice report (this time 'round)..!(?) Wink

By snout

snout's picture

23-01-2016, 11:54

I won't be making it there either. :/ But I'm looking forward to the pictures -- and a report would indeed be nice.

By ren

ren's picture

23-01-2016, 12:01

Where's the live feed then?.. Wink

By Meits

Meits's picture

23-01-2016, 14:09

By ren

ren's picture

23-01-2016, 14:25

Cool @Meits!

By Meits

Meits's picture

23-01-2016, 14:29

Will come back with some pics later... At the moment they're streaming into my what's app and therefore a mess... Big smile
Thanks Dear Darkies for keeping me posted Smile

By Meits

Meits's picture

23-01-2016, 16:14

Oh my... I have enough for a complete photoshoot submit... What to doooo...

By ren

ren's picture

23-01-2016, 16:54

No worries, just enjoy the party.. Wink

(OTOH you could just upload/share a few you think are worthwhile Smile)

By syn

syn's picture

23-01-2016, 20:50

Had a great time again talking to many developers of hard and software and just meeting random visitors/mrc members etc.. (always nice to see the face behind the avatar/nicknames), as well as catching up with old familiar faces Smile

Too bad we have to wait another year for it to happen again Wink

By WORP3

WORP3's picture

23-01-2016, 21:26

It was again a very nice day, spoke to a lot of people during this yearly event Big smile
Seems that it's getting bigger each year !

By The_Engineer

Master (145)

The_Engineer's picture

23-01-2016, 22:21

Great show this year!
I have seen some really impressive projects both hardware and software wise. The laserdisk emulator, the "new" VDP, vgmplayer, Super Mario World, the metroid clone Evil and all other items I forgot to mention.
I also liked the display by the MVM which showcased some rare and ultra rare MSXes.

The quiz by Ray and Ray is the ultimate test of cerebral fitness and this edition was really though. Great job!

Big thanks as always to Manuel for organising!

Hope to visit another edition next year 2017!

By RamonMSX

Expert (117)

RamonMSX's picture

23-01-2016, 23:26

I completely agree with The_Engineer. Thanks Manuel and everyone involved in making this another great MSX meeting.
See you in 2017!

By Grauw

Grauw's picture

24-01-2016, 00:23

Had a great day! Spoke with many people, played some VGM music for everyone to enjoy (right?! Smile), and even got around to seeing some (most) of the other stuff on show! Some really impressive projects. Met some new faces too, shoutout to Maxis, Alexey and -Neo-!

By maxis

maxis's picture

24-01-2016, 01:45

It was great seeing you all guys in person!

As usual, there is never enough time for such parties,

Many thanks to all the visitors for expressing their interest and to everyone helping me, especially Manuel!

My best wishes!

By zett

zett's picture

24-01-2016, 15:28

we almoste need a extra msx fair in nl. lots of new stuff to promote.

i would like a other location near to station and where you can walk around. not 2 lanes.

My MSX profile