TriloTracker replayer v0.3.1 & ttsfxplay v0.1

TriloTracker replayer v0.3.1 & ttsfxplay v0.1

by Huey on 07-09-2015, 19:08
Topic: Software

Together with the release TriloTracker v0.9.0 a separate replayer and SFX player based on ayFX were released to be used in third party releases. The changelog to these tools is as follows:
TriloTracker replayer v0.3.1

• Added new TT v0.9.0 command effects
  • Added Waveform compile. Only export used waveforms
  • Fixed tone slide bug
  • Fixed bug with pattern shorter than 64 lines
  • Fixed waveform cut effect command. And optimized waveform updates
  • Fixed volume bug in the instrument macro processing
  • Fixed compiler bug for Waveform Morph effect command
  • Fixed stack pointer value bug

ttsfxplay V0.1

• Based on ayFX by Shiru and the additional work of Z80st and ARTRAG.
  • Supports PSG and SCC sfx

More information can be found on the TriloTracker Wiki.
Relevant link: TriloTracker replayer v0.3.1 & ttsfxplay v0.1

By Daemos

Daemos's picture

07-09-2015, 20:35

JAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Smile Smile Smile Running Naked in a Field of Flowers Running Naked in a Field of Flowers

By ARTRAG

ARTRAG's picture

08-09-2015, 08:19

errr... now I have no excuse to not trying to fix Uridium 2...

By Jorito

Mr. Ambassadors (1761)

Jorito's picture

08-09-2015, 09:45

Great! Big smile

As ARTRAG said, no more excuse not to use it Smile

By Huey

Huey's picture

08-09-2015, 13:09

I agree Wink

I'd also like to add that there are already projects that are using TT-replayer. I am very thankfull for their effort, and patience, in testing and reporting all bugs.

By giangiacomo.zaffini

giangiacomo.zaffini's picture

08-09-2015, 13:51

I could never compile TriloTracker Re-Player from git sources, but I will definitely try it again! Big smile

08-09-2015, 15:17

+1 for ARTRAG's comment Smile

By ARTRAG

ARTRAG's picture

07-09-2017, 14:02

The demo songs on github now work again

By Grauw

Grauw's picture

07-09-2017, 16:15

Btw, still eagerly awaiting TTFM! Not to put pressure, just to indicate that there’s definitely still interest Big smile. I don’t know how incomplete it currently is, but... maybe worth making a beta release?

By syn

Paragon (1909)

syn's picture

07-09-2017, 17:51

You can compile it yourself with the github source man. Some bugs still and no replayer available, but I've been having fun for about 1.5 years with it already Big smile

By Huey

Huey's picture

07-09-2017, 21:38

Sorry for beeing way too lazy.

I'll try to release a beta tomorrow.
The drum macro function is not final yet. That will change in the next release for sure.

By Grauw

Grauw's picture

07-09-2017, 22:46

Huey, haha don’t call yourself lazy Big smile. I’m looking forward to trying it out!

@syn Didn’t know, dang! I thought you had gotten a private alpha testing build.

By Huey

Huey's picture

08-09-2017, 13:33

By syn

Paragon (1909)

syn's picture

08-09-2017, 19:25

Grauw wrote:

@syn Didn’t know, dang! I thought you had gotten a private alpha testing build.

Haha im not involved with TTFM's development, just a huge fan Wink