WebMSX 2.1 is released! It's already online at: webmsx.org.
It's great for running MSX software inside webpages. You can launch the emulator and load ROM, DSK and CAS images with a single link.
We have some documentation and examples on how to set the URL parameters to load and display your content. Please refer to the Project Homepage.
New in Version 2.1:
- The WebMSX website can now load files from any source in the web
- Display your games/software running with a single link to the WebMSX page
- Just open or drag & drop files and links directly from any website
- 9 Generic machines (MSX1, MSX2, MSX2+). NTSC 60Hz or PAL 50Hz
- PSG, SCC, SCC-I, FM-PAC and MSX-MUSIC sound
- Cross platform HTML5/JS. Runs in any Browser, tested in Chrome/Firefox
- Put games or any MSX software in webpages easily
- Run it locally with a single HTML file, no install needed
- Play Cartridge ROMs, Disk and Tape images
- Powerful Drag & Drop system for loading media files
- Load several disks at once and easily switch disks
- "Files as Disk" and "ZIP as Disk" emulation
- Savestates support. Export and share Savestate files
- Keyboard, Gamepad and Mouse controllers with auto-detection
- Easily toggle extensions like SCC, PAC, DOS2, etc.
- Adjustable speed, Pause and Frame-by-frame advance
- Copy & Paste text, Screen Capture, Debug modes
- Resizable Screen, Full Screen mode
Run it in Chrome for better performance!
Relevant link: webmsx.org