WebMSX 2.2 is online at: http://webmsx.org
WebMSX is great for running MSX software inside webpages. Launch the emulator and load ROM, DSK and CAS images with a single link.
Check the Project Homepage for docs and usage examples.
New in Version 2.2
- Support for Cartridges with PCM Sound: Konami Majutsushi, Synthesizer
- Support for several Cartridges with onboard SRAM, Game Master 2
- Support for several specific Mappers, Zemina muti-game ROMs
- Better ROM Mirroring auto detection
- Lots of improvements and fixes
- Show any MSX game/software running with a single link to this page
- Put a MSX computer on your own webpages easily
- 9 Generic machines (MSX1, MSX2, MSX2+). NTSC 60Hz or PAL 50Hz
- PSG, SCC, SCC-I, FM-PAC and MSX-MUSIC sound
- Cross platform HTML5/JS. Runs in any Browser, tested in Chrome/Firefox
- Runs locally with a single HTML file, no install needed
- Play Cartridge ROMs, Disk and Tape images
- Powerful Drag & Drop system for loading media files
- Load several disks at once and easily switch disks
- "Files as Disk" and "ZIP as Disk" emulation
- Savestates support. Export and share Savestate files
- Keyboard, Gamepad and Mouse controllers with auto-detection
- Easily toggle extensions like SCC, PAC, DOS2, etc.
- Adjustable speed, Pause and Frame-by-frame advance
- Copy & Paste text, Screen Capture, Debug modes
- Resizable Screen, Full Screen mode
Run it in Chrome for better performance!