Wozblaster by MSX Calamar pre-order

Wozblaster by MSX Calamar pre-order

by PAC on 16-05-2019, 02:34
Topic: Hardware
Languages:

A new Moonsound compatible cartridge comes to the MSX scene! MSX Calamar team introduce the Wozblaster Enhanced OPL4 cartridge, an improved and redesigned version of the well known Wozblaster by Gustavo Iriarte. The main features are as follows:

  • 2 MB of extra memory for samples.
  • External stereo audio output.
  • Internal audio through internal MSX channels.
  • Improved High Signal Noise Ratio.

You can pre-order your unit now for 110€ + shipping. Estimated delivery from 1st June 2019. Don't forget to visit the forum for further information.

Relevant link: MSX Calamar website

Media browser (3)

  • Wozblaster by MSX Calamar pre-order
  • Wozblaster by MSX Calamar pre-order
  • Wozblaster by MSX Calamar pre-order

Comments (9)

By Wolverine_nl

Paladin (1015)

Wolverine_nl's picture

16-05-2019, 12:36

nice design, i am ordering this Smile you are sending it to The Netherlands?

By MSX Calamar

Resident (39)

MSX Calamar's picture

16-05-2019, 12:41

Wolverine_nl wrote:

nice design, i am ordering this Smile you are sending it to The Netherlands?

Hello!

Yes, we ship worldwide.

By Mumbly

Resident (47)

Mumbly's picture

16-05-2019, 12:54

Nice package design.

By Wolverine_nl

Paladin (1015)

Wolverine_nl's picture

16-05-2019, 13:07

I tried to register on your webshop, but only Spain is selectable as a country. I see i am registred, can I order without the correct country and should I put is somewhere else?

By MSX Calamar

Resident (39)

MSX Calamar's picture

16-05-2019, 13:29

Wolverine_nl wrote:

I tried to register on your webshop, but only Spain is selectable as a country. I see i am registred, can I order without the correct country and should I put is somewhere else?

Hello

Seems that with last update of the web all countries were disabled except Spain.
I have just enabled a lot of countries, including The Netherlands.
Can you try again?

By Wolverine_nl

Paladin (1015)

Wolverine_nl's picture

16-05-2019, 15:06

MSX Calamar wrote:
Wolverine_nl wrote:

I tried to register on your webshop, but only Spain is selectable as a country. I see i am registred, can I order without the correct country and should I put is somewhere else?

Hello

Seems that with last update of the web all countries were disabled except Spain.
I have just enabled a lot of countries, including The Netherlands.
Can you try again?

It worked! I pre-ordered it, thanks a million! Smile

By MSX Calamar

Resident (39)

MSX Calamar's picture

17-05-2019, 10:19

Wolverine_nl wrote:

It worked! I pre-ordered it, thanks a million! Smile

Thank you!

By dhau

Paragon (1555)

dhau's picture

23-05-2019, 15:26

I tried to order, but web shop blow up on me on a summary page: screenshot

By MSX Calamar

Resident (39)

MSX Calamar's picture

24-05-2019, 08:53

dhau wrote:

I tried to order, but web shop blow up on me on a summary page: screenshot

Hello!

I have simulated an order like yours and all was ok.
Maybe it was a connection error.

Could you try it again?

My MSX profile