MRC Newsletter 10 online

by snout on 25-10-2004, 11:43
Topic: MRC

On April 23rd we sent our 10th newsletter to the people who are subscribed to the MSX Resource Center Newsletter. Today, 6 months later we are going to send the 11th newsletters to our subscribers, which means the previous edition has been added to the archive of MRC newsletters.

Do you want to receive the MRC newsletter as well? Join us, log in and check the 'Newsletter' option in the 'My account' section of our website.

Relevant link: MSX Resource Center - Newsletter 10

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (116)

anonymous's picture

25-10-2004, 14:46

I just read newsletter 11.

It's truly REMARKABLE what has happened in the last few months. Everything to do with MSX has been making great progress! It's amazing what the amateur scene and the commercial revival have achieved in this period.

Things are looking very good for MSX, in my opinion. With all international collaboration and the revival, I think MSX is looking better now than it did back in the 90's.

By Samor

Samor's picture

25-10-2004, 15:33

well, it seems interest in MSX is increasing again, instead of the constant decline in the 90s, and that's a good thing Smile

By viejo_archivero

viejo_archivero's picture

25-10-2004, 16:33

I've not recived the newsletter yet (T.T), I hope I'll read it soon Smile

By Latok

msx guru (3836)

Latok's picture

26-10-2004, 14:56

Are you sure your 'My Account' settings are correct? E-mail address there is valid? You marked the Newsletter option?

By snout

snout's picture

26-10-2004, 15:16

It turned out that viejo_archivero had set the Newsletter option just after I had sent the e-mails. He received a special delivery yesterday.

BTW, I think that GuyveR is right. 2004 is a truly remarkable year for MSX in many ways. It has been a long time since we have seen so much new software for MSX in such a short timespan. MSX community: you rule! Smile

By diabolus

Resident (54)

diabolus's picture

26-10-2004, 22:14

Yes, I agree with Guyver and snout. Great year for msx! It's very nice to see this kind of activity on our beloved machine.
Hope that '05 is going to be even more active, MRC could make more of those challenges and I can't wait for Robsy's msxdev'05.
Wonderful stuff released through these two competitions...