MSX DevCon'03 report and photo shoot

by snout on 23-12-2003, 22:17
Topic: MRC
Tags: Polls

A little more than a week ago the first edition of MSX DevCon was held. During this day several Dutch MSX developers gathered in a place called Noordscheschut. Maarten van Strien (a.k.a. Wolf) sent us this photo shoot and a report. Probably there will be one or more DevCon meetings next year. If you have the opportunity to go there, don't miss out on it!

If you have a photo shoot or report/article you'd like to show to the visitors of MSX Resource Center, don't hesitate to send it in as well. You can always contact us or email editors@msx.org.

Relevant link: MSX DevCon'03 report

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (116)

anonymous's picture

23-12-2003, 22:36

Cool! It's a pretty good summary of the day Smile
While there was a little less development going on than you'd expect from a devcon, it was a lot of fun Tongue (except the part when Jorito pulled the plug on my PC, so I lost my font-data and I had to redo it all ^^Wink

By Arjan

Arjan's picture

23-12-2003, 22:55

hmm yeah Wolf should've mentioned that in the report Tongue anyways, it was pretty cool. Next time I expect some beginners to attend the meeting as well (at least, one of the reasons for such an event was to teach newbies some stuff)

By BiFi

BiFi's picture

24-12-2003, 09:08

Well, it's almost X-Mas... I wonder what GuyveR800 will for dinner then? Sheep by any chance? Smile

By Latok

msx guru (3836)

Latok's picture

24-12-2003, 09:25

No, I'm sorry, thought it through couple of times, but I don't get it. Sheep?

By BiFi

BiFi's picture

24-12-2003, 09:51

I'll explain later. I don't want to spoil it just yet.

By ro

ro's picture

24-12-2003, 13:53

pff, good you mentioned the coke as being a DRINK (we had some rather good quality sniffings on the toilette later that day, dindn't we wolf?!. no not talking 'bout the doody-smell MSD left behind) yeah, well not much developing happend, kinda shame. Next time we should pick a topic/project to code on that day perhaps. dunno

By anonymous

incognito ergo sum (116)

anonymous's picture

24-12-2003, 18:29

There was more developing after you left, ro Smile

By snout