Moonblaster and Moonsound downloads added

by snout on 25-05-2003, 20:24
Topic: Music

As of today, 12 new files can be found in our downloads database:

• 4 Moonblaster songs by Anne de Raad. ADR's theme, Not Again! Staff BGM and Who's Snatching now?
  • 8 Moonblaster Wave (moonsound) songs by Anne de Raad, Ruud v/d Moosdijk and Sander Zuidema. These include a cover of Bauer's song 'TV is 2000 years old' and 2 songs created for what once was meant to be as a new series of snout demo's on MSX.

If you have made music, graphics, games or demo's yourself and you would like them (and your name ^_^) listed on www.msx.org, feel free to submit them by mailing us (downloads@msx.org) or by using the Add a download-form on our website.

Relevant link: MRC downloads database

By Latok

msx guru (3866)

Latok's picture

25-05-2003, 22:42

As you can all hear, I'm shameless Smile Seriously, I really hope more of you people will dig into your diskettes and find things that have not been published. It doesn't need to be good. It's cool to share it with others! Isn't that what MSX is all about? Creativity?

By Jorito

Mr. Ambassadors (1782)

Jorito's picture

25-05-2003, 23:45

Hey Latok, if you can still find that Moonsound version of BDD's theme 3 I sent you long ago, you're free to place that too! If you can't find it, I can dig around some old disks to see if I still have it somewhere...

By BiFi

BiFi's picture

26-05-2003, 07:29

Consider it added this week then. I've got that one too, Jorito.

28-05-2003, 21:07

It might even be on FUNet. I think I downloaded it a week ago to test for openMSX. It's converted by Omega, right?

By BiFi

BiFi's picture

28-05-2003, 22:52

wrong, BDD theme 3 was converted by Jorito. It has its own wavekit.

By Jorito

Mr. Ambassadors (1782)

Jorito's picture

28-05-2003, 22:54

There's probably more Moonsound stuff I could provide (maybe the music from Sonyc, anyone?), but I have to check for that first...