Invasion of the Zombie Monsters launched

by hap on 15-03-2010, 15:49
Topic: Software

This weekend, while some MSX nerds were seen sitting at their desk discussing IotZM sprites, El Viejo Archivero and his team were at the succesful retro fair RetroMadrid 2010, releasing Invasion of the Zombie Monsters, a new MSX / Spectrum platform game. The game was met with much enjoyment by the visitors, Spectrum users liked it too.

Invasion of the Zombie Monsters MSX cartridge is available for order at Matra for €20 (excluding shipping costs), and mayhaps later at Bitwise too.

Relevant link: Relevo Videogames

By MäSäXi

MäSäXi's picture

15-03-2010, 18:29

Regarding to Matra´s website, they don´t even know that they have made such cartridge lately! Tongue

(means to say there´s no evidence about Zombie game in matra´s site, just that enchanted crownSmile)

By only_69

Hero (565)

only_69's picture

18-03-2010, 13:53

I am wondering whether Matra lives by selling this stuff. In the affirmative, they are dead! BA-team

By sd_snatcher

sd_snatcher's picture

18-03-2010, 16:24

Any youtube videos showing the gameplay? Vampier? Smile

By viejo_archivero

viejo_archivero's picture

18-03-2010, 16:41

@sd_snatcher: at this newpost you can find a couple of videos showing some ingame gameplay.

By lionelritchie

lionelritchie's picture

19-03-2010, 23:55

splendid
you are a real pro

By MäSäXi

MäSäXi's picture

23-03-2010, 10:33

about Mayhaps Later Bitwise... that term describes Bitwise quite well. Service is good, but they haven´t updated their website for years.... business could be better if you would update at least your "Order" page sometimes.... Old business truth is that people don´t buy what they can´t see... let´s say I have a shop, but I always keep my shelves half empty, so only some products are visible. When customers come in, someone may ask about missing products (but only if they know that I should have them...) but majority probably will just leave shop quickly when they see that I don´t have what they want and then they go shopping elsewhere and spread the word about a shop with empty shelves.... it doesn´t help anything if I have those products in my storage room. People won´t buy something which they can´t see. Item missing from the shelves means you don´t have it.