Today's the day hardcore Woody Poco fans such as Hydragon have been waiting for. Not long after the announcement a few days ago, the translation by Tsunami, Max Iwamoto, with a bit of help from Vampier, is done. Like their previous translation, it's very polished, and contains a couple of bugfixes and features not available in the original game, notably:
- Created a variable width lowercase font and the means to display texts that span more than one text window.
- Completely recoded keyword system. Now all keywords can use English letters and numbers.
- Added support for (FM-)PAC SRAM.
- Added a feature to enable or disable the R800 mode on MSX Turbo-R computers.
- Added a special password as was intended to be in the game.
- Added Dedicated ROM Loader for English translation of Woody Poco.
- Optional +3 trainer patch.
To be able to play this translation, apply the IPS patch to the Japanese ROM. Some emulators, like openMSX, allow you to skip this step through soft-patching. Be sure to read the included documentation for background information on this translation. Enjoy!
Relevant link: MSX Files - Translations