Four new maps on MSX Solutions

by mars2000you on 07-10-2005, 13:35
Topic: Websites

MSX Solutions has added four new maps to their MSX game maps collection. With this addition no less than 47 maps are hosted. The latest four maps are:

• The Treasure Of Usas (Konami, 1987)
  • H.E.R.O. (Activision, 1984)
  • After The War - Part 1 (Dinamic, 1989)
  • Tensai Rabbian Daifunsen (Toshiba Emi, 1986)

The creators of this site are also preparing a MSX Software Manual database which will allow for user contribution also.

Relevant link: MSX Solutions

By only_69

Hero (565)

only_69's picture

07-10-2005, 13:43

In fact Benoit, I have to disagree with you. There are only 47 maps. But soon we will reach the 50 maps mark, since other maps are on their way.

Fabio
MSX Solutions

By Bart

Bart's picture

07-10-2005, 13:56

That was my edit Smile Mars2k didn't say that. I counted all maps, and I counted 50.. Wrong?

By only_69

Hero (565)

only_69's picture

07-10-2005, 14:53

50 entries in download section = 47 maps + 2 old entries of maps that were remade (included in the 47) + 1 entry for MSX Offline List database.

Fabio
MSX Solutions

By flyguille

flyguille's picture

07-10-2005, 17:54

well, I can't browse the treasure of USAS map because the winxp default browser returns the error of image too big.

with which (free soft) I can open it?

By snout

snout's picture

07-10-2005, 18:00

Firefox gets the job done...

By mars2000you

mars2000you's picture

07-10-2005, 18:29

flyguille : save the png file on your harddisk, then use the good old Paint tool Big smile

By BiFi

BiFi's picture

07-10-2005, 20:10

it's always a good idea to use a decent browser, even though you save it to your local drive

By Grauw

Grauw's picture

07-10-2005, 20:29

Cool!

Usas is really a pretty game Smile.

As for the links, they are using Javascript, so I can’t open them in new tabs. Could you change them from:

<a href="javascript:popUp('trabbian.html')">Download</a>

to:

<a href="trabbian.html" onclick="popUp(this.href)">Download</a>

and in your popUp JavaScript function, add

return false;

before the closing } ???

That would be better. Thanks.

~Grauw

By ro

ro's picture

08-10-2005, 14:18

in firefox press CTRL+T (new tab), now DRAG the link (refering to the bigger picture) to that new tab Smile

By Grauw

Grauw's picture

09-10-2005, 05:52

Yes, I know, but that’s not the point... I don’t like popups, and when I middle-click on a link I’d just like it to open in a new tab like a ‘normal’ link. That’s what the code changes I suggested do. They make the link a ‘normal’ link, with the address in the href attribute, yet still do pop up in a new window when clicking on it.

~Grauw