Fuzzy Logic web-site finally online!

by ro on 03-12-2003, 16:58
Topic: Websites

Well, it’s been a while since we reported (www.msx.org/newspost1436.html) about the Fuzz going online, and now seems the right time to announce the official launch! They sure kept us waiting, but the result was worth the wait. A solid web-site with lots of content on the whole Fuzzy Logic crew, its projects, the history and gossips.

Be sure to checkout the download section for all (well almost all) of their products (mainly demos), for there are some real treasures to be found.

Relevant link: www.thefuzz.nl

By Arjan

Arjan's picture

03-12-2003, 17:15

awesome! cool to read some stuff about the fuzz and I can't wait to see fubsy Smile

By ro

Guardian (4122)

ro's picture

03-12-2003, 21:46

I was thinking of bringin my stuff to the msxdev'03 next week, but am not sure.. don't get your hopes up.

IF I do, I hope to get a running version of Fubsy ready by that time.. again, don't get your hopes up.... probably not gonna happen Sad

I know Wolf's got a running binairy version lying around between his pile of MSX discz somewhere..... maybe... I dunno.

By wolf_

Ambassador_ (9774)

wolf_'s picture

03-12-2003, 22:04

well, I should have one.. I could even recognise it as it says: 'Uuuuhh... Fusby GFX I Guess??" (your handwriting Smile

Dunno where to find it tho.. it's probably in my diskcases.. but rather just show up at the party to show it yourself Smile If MSD doesn't drive, then come by train (+tR) and probably we can arrange a monitor.

By ro

Guardian (4122)

ro's picture

05-12-2003, 11:02

don't bet on it

By ro

Guardian (4122)

ro's picture

02-04-2014, 08:17

forgot to mention: www.thefuzz.nl is down per oct 2013. Been online 10 year, same site, same shizl.
Have to come up with a simpler new version to host our files. Coding websites is not my hobby, though. Tried drupal, I stink at it. Tried WP, not to crazy about it. we'll see. :RNFF:

02-04-2014, 08:49

But why didn't you just keep it online until you have something else?

By ro

Guardian (4122)

ro's picture

03-04-2014, 11:43

Cuz I moved to another provider, didn't have the time nor the spirit to do a full migration. thaz why.

03-04-2014, 12:41

It can't be that much work.... can it? Or should I say the magic word.... please?

By mtn

Master (248)

mtn's picture

03-04-2014, 15:52

I second that please and add pretty!