Invasion of the Zombie Monsters - speedrun

by wolf_ on 16-07-2010, 00:55
Topic: Websites

Yesterday, news about RELEVO's Invasion of the Zombie Monsters was met with great joy, and will continue to do so in the days that follow. If you're pondering with the idea of playing, or even buying the game, but aren't sure what to expect, FiXato has come up with a solution. A Tool Assisted Speedrun of this game shows the game from start to finish, and demonstrates - among other things - the game's detailed visual features. Click the link and convince yourself!

Relevant link: Invasion of the Zombie Monsters - speedrun

By mth

mth's picture

16-07-2010, 01:21

Very nice!
But I don't think you can really call it a speedrun, it's more of a walkthrough. A speedrun is when you try to finish the game in the minimum time possible, using whatever means the game allows (even taking advantage of game bugs), while a walkthrough demonstrates how a player would normally finish the game.

By FiXato

FiXato's picture

16-07-2010, 01:57

The last video in the playlist tries to take as little time as possible. Feel free to try and beat my 6:30 ;-)

By viejo_archivero

viejo_archivero's picture

16-07-2010, 07:45

Thank you very much FiX, those videos just rock! Wink

By mth

mth's picture

16-07-2010, 15:14

I didn't watch all of them; I thought the four videos were just needed to cover all stages in the game. You are right, the fourth video is a speedrun. It's also recommended for impatient viewers Smile

By Vampier

Vampier's picture

17-07-2010, 02:26

My Speedrun 5:17 or so: click

Fixato's new speedrun 5:15 or so:

By wolf_

Ambassador_ (9769)

wolf_'s picture

17-07-2010, 02:56

In the rare event that a youtube link actually contains these symbols:

oO

, or any other symbols for smileys, the parser does the wrong thing.. Tongue Bear with us for as long as it's around. Maybe we're lucky and Jorito can move bits o' 2k2 code around a bit ^_^

By Vampier

Vampier's picture

17-07-2010, 03:32

2k12? Tongue

By viejo_archivero

viejo_archivero's picture

17-07-2010, 07:44

@Vamp: great speedrun too, lol! thanx you both, those videos are great Big smile

By FiXato

FiXato's picture

17-07-2010, 14:38

Hehe, you're welcome. I just had to beat Vampier Tongue

Now I should try to do a play-through of ARC.

By Vampier