Zemmix Neo project in Korea. (OCM based Zemmix with CNCed case)

Pagina 6/59
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Van Manuel

Ascended (15691)

afbeelding van Manuel

15-05-2013, 21:14

mygodess: please see http://www.msx.org/forum/msx-talk/software-and-gaming/super-... and http://www.msx.org/forum/msx-talk/software/robocop-msx2-evid...

Perhaps you have an idea or can ask the Korean guy who posted pictures of this Robocop game?

Van WORP3

Paladin (804)

afbeelding van WORP3

15-05-2013, 22:41

I'm really surprised that they made all of the casing components out of aluminium Question
It's really nice but probably also costly !

Van janghang

Expert (115)

afbeelding van janghang

16-05-2013, 05:23

Manuel wrote:

mygodess: please see http://www.msx.org/forum/msx-talk/software-and-gaming/super-... and http://www.msx.org/forum/msx-talk/software/robocop-msx2-evid...

Perhaps you have an idea or can ask the Korean guy who posted pictures of this Robocop game?

wow, how could you find that small box in the picture. at first, i couldn't figure out what you were talking about. :)
you can also find the box here (closer shot): http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=may517&logNo=80053... if you want to know something about this game, i can ask these guys about the game. what do you want me to ask them?

Van mygodess

Master (256)

afbeelding van mygodess

16-05-2013, 06:54

@Manuel
I have no idea about those items like "Gangchul Robocop" and "Super Penguin".
I haven't seen any of those. Maybe you could talk with janghang. I'm pretty sure those catridges are
just copied version or moded version. Anyways, I didn't make those and I don't know who made those Smile

Van mygodess

Master (256)

afbeelding van mygodess

16-05-2013, 16:12

Finally new design for Zemmix Neo is came out. Real sample will be on next monday.
Very similar design with Zemmix Neo but there is some changes for down the cost.
However, the functionality for Zemmix Neo is just as same as Zemmix Neo itself. (Embeded scanline generator)

I cannot sell the product in normal way because there is license problem.
You could wait till new sample comes (I'll upload new sample image when it comes).
Or I can send design rendering image if you guys send me an e-mail.
(mygodess@gmail.com. I can send you just a design rendering image. That is not exatly same as real one.)

Van Manuel

Ascended (15691)

afbeelding van Manuel

17-05-2013, 22:07

mygodess wrote:

I have no idea about those items like "Gangchul Robocop" and "Super Penguin".
I haven't seen any of those. Maybe you could talk with janghang. I'm pretty sure those catridges are
just copied version or moded version. Anyways, I didn't make those and I don't know who made those Smile

They seem to be quite rare. The guy of the blog seems to own at least the Robocop game.

What I'm interested in is:
- scans of the boxes (at least to get the screenshots from them)
- a ROM dump if possible Smile

I hope the Korean MSX community can help a bit!

Van mygodess

Master (256)

afbeelding van mygodess

18-05-2013, 05:02

I'm looking for those now in our community.
I'll tell you if there is any answer Smile I want to find those alao now Smile

Van mtn

Master (248)

afbeelding van mtn

18-05-2013, 12:17

Manuel wrote:
mygodess wrote:

I have no idea about those items like "Gangchul Robocop" and "Super Penguin".
I haven't seen any of those. Maybe you could talk with janghang. I'm pretty sure those catridges are
just copied version or moded version. Anyways, I didn't make those and I don't know who made those Smile

They seem to be quite rare. The guy of the blog seems to own at least the Robocop game.

What I'm interested in is:
- scans of the boxes (at least to get the screenshots from them)
- a ROM dump if possible Smile

I hope the Korean MSX community can help a bit!

me too!

Van Manuel

Ascended (15691)

afbeelding van Manuel

18-05-2013, 13:17

OK, thanks a lot for your efforts Smile

Van mygodess

Master (256)

afbeelding van mygodess

20-05-2013, 06:19


This is design rendering image for Zemmix Neo Lite. I'll post real image tonight.

Pagina 6/59
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11