SymbOS MSX multitasking operating system - help needed!

Pagina 390/397
383 | 384 | 385 | 386 | 387 | 388 | 389 | | 391 | 392 | 393 | 394 | 395

Van ppeccin

Champion (376)

afbeelding van ppeccin

13-05-2018, 20:59

Well, I was able to initialize the device and return correctly (I think) and now SymbOS calls the routine to actually read sectors from the disk! Looking good!

But... I makes some calls to read some sectors that appear to be the boot sector, directory and FAT sectors.
And then it hangs... :-(

I have no idea why, and I'm stuck again...

Van ppeccin

Champion (376)

afbeelding van ppeccin

14-05-2018, 01:32

Some more reverse engineering... Now it started to work!
I can already boot it and open Apps!
Only if I knew how to post images here...

Van Prodatron

Paragon (1803)

afbeelding van Prodatron

14-05-2018, 21:57

ppeccin wrote:

Some more reverse engineering... Now it started to work!
I can already boot it and open Apps!
Only if I knew how to post images here...

Hi ppeccin! Sounds really cool! If you need additional help, please contact me at jmika@prodatron.net ! :) I am very interested in WebMSX anyway and helping you with the driver!

Van ppeccin

Champion (376)

afbeelding van ppeccin

15-05-2018, 17:32

Prodatron wrote:

Hi ppeccin! Sounds really cool! If you need additional help, please contact me at jmika@prodatron.net ! :) I am very interested in WebMSX anyway and helping you with the driver!

Great Prodatron! Sure, I will send you an email later today! Thanks!

Van ppeccin

Champion (376)

afbeelding van ppeccin

16-05-2018, 17:33

ppeccin wrote:

Great Prodatron! Sure, I will send you an email later today! Thanks!

Email sent! :-)

Van abslide

Resident (33)

afbeelding van abslide

24-05-2018, 03:05

I am looking for SymbOS V1.1 (SYMBOS MSX FULL PACKAGE). I can not download it from the website. Where can I download it? I also sent an email to jmika@prodatron.net.

Van edoz

Prophet (2419)

afbeelding van edoz

03-06-2018, 11:09

Why do you want a old version? Better is to download version 3 (which is the last one)

Van Sayman

Supporter (12)

afbeelding van Sayman

21-06-2018, 19:56

Prodatron, Hello. And again I want to ask you about port of Symbos for Spectrum clone named Sprinter-2000. It would be great if your OS can be run on this machine. May be Symbos ver 2.x?!

Van nitrofurano

Champion (300)

afbeelding van nitrofurano

09-09-2018, 13:53

about clones, don’t forget Nedo ATM Evolution and ZX-Spectrum Next...

Pagina 390/397
383 | 384 | 385 | 386 | 387 | 388 | 389 | | 391 | 392 | 393 | 394 | 395