Which are the Best Multiplayer Action for the MSX

Pagina 7/9
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | | 8 | 9

Van Manuel

Ascended (15752)

afbeelding van Manuel

07-09-2018, 07:21

Van Randam

Paladin (916)

afbeelding van Randam

07-09-2018, 08:19

Tower of Cabin has some mini games in them that are actually very fun to play. There is a track racing game like greatest driver 2d in it and a fighting game where you can play with Pixie or Fray. Too bad they didn't extend that part with let's say Latok, Horn, Rune, Fell etc.

Van TheKid

Paladin (818)

afbeelding van TheKid

07-09-2018, 08:37

and what about konami's titles like Hyper Olympic 1-2 and twinbee. Oh, and what about konamis pennant race 2. I have played that one many ours with a friend. We did our own competition where he would come once or twice in a week and we did some rounds.

Van dan

Resident (46)

afbeelding van dan

07-09-2018, 11:07

Dunk Shot just came to my mind.

Van FiXato

Scribe (1520)

afbeelding van FiXato

07-09-2018, 19:57

TheKid wrote:

and what about konami's titles like Hyper Olympic 1-2

Already in the list as Track & Field Wink

TheKid wrote:

and twinbee. Oh, and what about konamis pennant race 2.

dan wrote:

Dunk Shot just came to my mind.

Excellent suggestions! (Though I never got the hang of Dunk Shot myself)

Not the one that I think I remember playing, but I'll add it to the list, thanks!

Randam wrote:

Tower of Cabin has some mini games in them that are actually very fun to play. There is a track racing game like greatest driver 2d in it and a fighting game where you can play with Pixie or Fray. Too bad they didn't extend that part with let's say Latok, Horn, Rune, Fell etc.

If they are multiplayer, I can add it back to the list with a note :)

EDIT: Updated original list.

Van hamlet

Scribe (2530)

afbeelding van hamlet

07-09-2018, 19:49

Quote:

Manuel wrote:
And yes, add Lazer Bykes

Na, damn, I thought Line Buster, made by AxAlex and Raketo would be a unique game. I trusted them, the I bought the game in 1989.
I saw there is written one player in GenMSX, but a lack of talent was the reason being only a two player game.

Van FiXato

Scribe (1520)

afbeelding van FiXato

07-09-2018, 20:11

Is there a multiplayer version of Qix for the MSX? Something like Cacoma Knights in Bizyland for the SNES?

Van Randam

Paladin (916)

afbeelding van Randam

07-09-2018, 20:13

@Fixato: Yes the fighting game Fray vs. Pixie is for 1 or 2 players. And the racing game as well.

Van Manuel

Ascended (15752)

afbeelding van Manuel

07-09-2018, 21:54

hamlet wrote:
Quote:

Manuel wrote:
And yes, add Lazer Bykes

Na, damn, I thought Line Buster, made by AxAlex and Raketo would be a unique game. I trusted them, the I bought the game in 1989.
I saw there is written one player in GenMSX, but a lack of talent was the reason being only a two player game.

I had a similar experience with Alien's Slime... Bought it from them on eBay many years ago. You know these guys?

Van Manuel

Ascended (15752)

afbeelding van Manuel

07-09-2018, 22:01

FiXato wrote:

Not the one that I think I remember playing, but I'll add it to the list, thanks!

Maybe this one?

http://webmsx.org/?MACHINE=MSX1E&DISKA_FILES_URL=http://www....

Pagina 7/9
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | | 8 | 9