Wiki editing discussion

Pagina 77/78
70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | | 78

Van sdsnatcher73

Paladin (998)

afbeelding van sdsnatcher73

09-07-2020, 22:22

I recently acquired something I did not know existed: a Yamaha CA-01 in silver color:

I’ve not seen one before and am not even sure it is original (though it looks very original).

Van mars2000you

Enlighted (5635)

afbeelding van mars2000you

09-07-2020, 22:28

sdsnatcher73 wrote:

I recently acquired something I did not know existed: a Yamaha CA-01 in silver color:

I’ve not seen one before and am not even sure it is original (though it looks very original).

Probably a limited edition Smile

Van Grauw

Ascended (9181)

afbeelding van Grauw

10-07-2020, 03:03

I’m guessing this one was made for the YIS-303 and YIS-503 (silver), while the black one is for the CX5 (black)…

Van sdsnatcher73

Paladin (998)

afbeelding van sdsnatcher73

10-07-2020, 05:58

It came with a French CX5M (the one with RGB). I believe it was bought in France and might have been a limited edition. But then again how limited? I don’t think it’s likely the normal black CA-01 got very high production numbers...

Van Briqunullus

Expert (83)

afbeelding van Briqunullus

10-07-2020, 09:41

The days of my Philips VW0020 printer have long been gone. But I found the Owner's Manual. Scanned it, put it on archive.org and added a link to it on the wiki page.

Van mars2000you

Enlighted (5635)

afbeelding van mars2000you

11-07-2020, 09:06

I've created this page about the Robo Pal mini-robot: https://www.msx.org/wiki/Bandai_Robo_Pal

A question about the MSX version: does have the communication module a printer connector just like the original version for non-MSX systems? The available pictures does not show such connector, so it's very confusing....

Van sdsnatcher73

Paladin (998)

afbeelding van sdsnatcher73

11-07-2020, 09:25

mars2000you wrote:

I've created this page about the Robo Pal mini-robot: https://www.msx.org/wiki/Bandai_Robo_Pal

A question about the MSX version: does have the communication module a printer connector just like the original version for non-MSX systems? The available pictures does not show such connector, so it's very confusing....

Nice, the images on this site seem to be from the X-1 version. The hardware looks identical (there is a shot from the box with the communication module under the same angle and the Centronics interface is also not visible there). It’s inconclusive but very likely only the software on tape would be different.

Van mars2000you

Enlighted (5635)

afbeelding van mars2000you

11-07-2020, 10:08

sdsnatcher73 wrote:

Nice, the images on this site seem to be from the X-1 version. The hardware looks identical (there is a shot from the box with the communication module under the same angle and the Centronics interface is also not visible there). It’s inconclusive but very likely only the software on tape would be different.

The Centronics interface is well visible on this picture from the mentioned site:

But I guess you refer to this picture:

Note: the frequency is different between both pictures! The 40Mhz version does not seem to have the connector...

Van gdx

Prophet (3571)

afbeelding van gdx

11-07-2020, 10:20

The MSX version seems not to have this connector and in documentation says that you have to connect the connector to record of the data recorder (at 2. 接続方法).

Van gdx

Prophet (3571)

afbeelding van gdx

12-07-2020, 17:07

Mars2000, You always put too much information in the tables, which makes them hard to read. Too bad.

Pagina 77/78
70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | | 78