Play MSXdev games directly online at File Hunter's dedicated section

Pagina 2/3
1 | | 3

Van tfh

Paragon (1789)

afbeelding van tfh

31-03-2018, 13:26

mars2000you wrote:
tfh wrote:

Hmmm, come to think of it: I updated my IPv6 settings. Are you visiting through IPv6? Maybe that configuration is wrong.

Yes, I've a new Internet box since 2 weeks, and it uses IPv6 addresses. I've just checked what is my IP addresss and the answer gives 8 groups of 4 hexadecimal digits separated by a colon, what corrresponds to IPv6.

Then I guess that my IPv6 configuration is wrong Smile
I've sent out a mail to msxinfo.net who is friendly enough to host file-hunter.com with my setting to see what's wrong. Thanks for your feedback!
2015 added as well. Now it's family time Smile

Van JohnHassink

Ambassador (5405)

afbeelding van JohnHassink

31-03-2018, 13:55

On my computer, in Chrome, the menu won't show all of the games, until I click the MSXdev logo.
In Firefox, it seems to work properly.
Initially the URL is
https://www.file-hunter.com/MSXdev/
but after clicking the logo it's
https://www.file-hunter.com/MSXdev/index.php?id=filehunter
Have fun. :)

Van tfh

Paragon (1789)

afbeelding van tfh

31-03-2018, 14:22

JohnHassink wrote:

On my computer, in Chrome, the menu won't show all of the games, until I click the MSXdev logo.
In Firefox, it seems to work properly.
Initially the URL is
https://www.file-hunter.com/MSXdev/
but after clicking the logo it's
https://www.file-hunter.com/MSXdev/index.php?id=filehunter
Have fun. :)

That one is probably easy. it's called cache. Your browser is loading the local copy instead of requesting the new one. Empty your cache (for file-hunter.com) or just wait a few days. SHIFT/CTRL + F5 might also do the job depending on your browser.

Van JohnHassink

Ambassador (5405)

afbeelding van JohnHassink

31-03-2018, 20:42

Thanks, tfh. Smile

Van tfh

Paragon (1789)

afbeelding van tfh

31-03-2018, 23:17

OK, reverted back to my old settings. Can someone with an IPv6 connection have a new look?

Van mars2000you

Enlighted (5495)

afbeelding van mars2000you

31-03-2018, 23:20

tfh wrote:

OK, reverted back to my old settings. Can someone with an IPv6 connection have a new look?

It works now without any problem! Smile Thanks for the change!

Van tfh

Paragon (1789)

afbeelding van tfh

31-03-2018, 23:26

mars2000you wrote:
tfh wrote:

OK, reverted back to my old settings. Can someone with an IPv6 connection have a new look?

It works now without any problem! Smile Thanks for the change!

Cool Smile
And now back to the original subject... Play your favorite MSXdev games on: https://www.file-hunter.com/MSXdev/
2003, 2015, 2017 & 2018 online and the rest will follow soon.
You can also enter a year number in the search field to get the entries of a specific year.

Van santiontanon

Paladin (819)

afbeelding van santiontanon

01-04-2018, 03:06

Very nice!!! There was a bunch of games I've wanted to play for a while, but I was lazy to get the ROM files. No excuses now! Big smile

Van tfh

Paragon (1789)

afbeelding van tfh

02-04-2018, 11:02

And I'm done. All MSXdev games are now online and directly playable in your browser:

https://www.file-hunter.com/MSXdev/

You might need to empty your browsers cache to see all games. If you run into any errors, missing games or other things that can be changed/improved: Just let me know and I will see what I can do. For now: Enjoy the games.

Van FiXato

Scribe (1520)

afbeelding van FiXato

02-04-2018, 15:22

Maybe a random option would be nice too Smile

Pagina 2/3
1 | | 3